Thomas Miller Specialty Launches General Aviation Business
- Date: 25/09/2017
Thomas Miller Specialty, a leading industry sector underwriting agency with a focus on providing Marine, Offshore, Aerospace and Cyber insurance products announces the launch of a General Aviation facility.
The new General Aviation business will be headed by Nic Vine, Underwriting Director, with Bruce Dovey, Senior Underwriter and Underwriter Simon Ingrouille. They will operate from a branch office in St. Martin, Guernsey and Thomas Miller Specialty’s head office in London.
Nic Vine commented:
“We are delighted to be joining Thomas Miller Specialty at this exciting time in the development of the underwriting agency. The combination of Thomas Miller’s heritage, support infrastructure and global network, together with strong support from leading General Aviation Lloyd’s and Company Market Security, will ensure that our clients benefit from attractive products and excellent service.”
Roger Lewis, Deputy Chairman, Thomas Miller Specialty, says:
“This is a significant and exciting step in Thomas Miller Specialty's development and we welcome Nic, Bruce and Simon. Our experienced General Aviation team is very familiar with the unique risks and requirements of the General Aviation industry and, as specialists, fully understand the key concerns and business drivers required to ensure we provide high quality general aviation insurance solutions to this sector.”
For further information, please contact:
Jonathan Atkins / Helen Cotton – Four Broadgate
+44 (0) 20 3697 4200 / ThomasMillerGroup@fourbroadgate.com
Notes to editors:
Thomas Miller Specialty
Thomas Miller Specialty is a specialist underwriting agency offering leading global insurance and related risk management services across a number of sectors, including marine, offshore, aerospace, cyber & e-crime, kidnap & ransom and General Aviation.
All of their specialty risks are managed by Thomas Miller on behalf of Lloyd's of London and select company markets.
Thomas Miller is an independent and international provider of insurance, professional and investment services.
Founded in 1885, Thomas Miller’s origins are in the provision of management services to mutual organisations, particularly in the international transport and professional indemnity sectors; where today they manage a large percentage of the foremost insurance mutuals. Increasingly Thomas Miller applies its knowledge and expertise to the development of specialist privately owned businesses.
Principal activities include:
- Management services for transport and professional indemnity insurance mutuals
- Managing general agency
- Professional services including legal services, claims and captive management
- Investment management for institutions and private clients
- Read the thoughts of our investment experts following what proved to be a tricky final quarter of 2018. Our latest… https://t.co/EnccOkfnui
- Delighted with the response and the ideas we have had for the 150th competition. 222 entries received from around t… https://t.co/UMmBn47M4E
- Shiladitya Bose will be travelling to #India tomorrow and will be visiting clients and brokers over the next week
- Thank you to all that took part in our 150th competition. Our panel of judges were busy over Christmas and we now h… https://t.co/NkM07Q7JjM