Thomas Miller Investment Shortlisted for Professional Adviser Awards
- Date: 10/02/2015
Thomas Miller Investment have once again been shortlisted for the Professional Adviser awards in the ‘Best DFM’ category for the 2015 awards.
The Professional Adviser Awards celebrate excellence and achievement in the financial services industry. The ‘Best DFM’ award, which was introduced last year reflects the evolution of advisers’ investment operations.
Matt Lonsdale, head of intermediary business development, Thomas Miller Investment, says:
“It is very exciting to be in contention for this award for a 2nd year running. This achievement is a reflection of our recent hard work on our DFM business as we continue to commit to providing the investment outcomes that clients need and the service that financial advisers deserve.”
“The nomination also coincides with Thomas Miller Investment receiving a 5 Star Rating for Discretionary Investment Management, and a 4 Star Rating for its Model Portfolio Service from Defaqto, a leading independent financial research company in the UK.”
“We are delighted to have received such recognition and look forward to the awards on the 12th February.”
- In it's bid to digitise terminal procedures, an autonomous container truck is currently being tested at the DUSS co… https://t.co/JcFhE0ftzu
- Ships today are travelling 17.4% slower than before the global financial crisis 12 years ago:… https://t.co/wF26cSYgnd
- As is so often the case, cooperation (and therefore communication!) is noted as the key to not just easing, but end… https://t.co/qLKTS3SSrD
- Finally we have Svilen Rangelov, Co-Founder & CEO of Dronamics, vowing to revolutionise the supply chain with air-b… https://t.co/vVTnvbFb4C
- BIMCO : COVID-19 impacting shipowners ability to comply with EU’s ship recycling regulations >… https://t.co/MaSpeGBuB2