Thomas Miller Investment: Harry Morgan has been elected to the AIC Board
- Date: 23/01/2014
From Money Marketing:
Harry Morgan (Thomas Miller Investment) and Simon Crinage (JP Morgan Asset Management) and have been elected to the board of the Association of Investment Companies (AIC) as David Barron and Gill Nott step down.
JPMAM head of investment trusts Simon Crinage and Thomas Miller Investment head of UK private investment management Harry Morgan will replace the exiting board members.
AIC chairman Andrew Bell says: “Simon brings an experienced and practical insight to the challenges and opportunities the industry faces which, together with Harry’s experience in wealth management and his experience as a seasoned investor in investment companies, will be valuable assets to the AIC board as we move forward into 2014.
To read the full release on Fund Strategy click here
- Most housing warranty providers don't provide “loss of rent” cover to private developers. With BLP Insurance you're… https://t.co/MbSatKM72w
- Thomas Miller Specialty wish you all a very Happy Easter https://t.co/BYpBTxVRKc
- How can ship operators mitigate the potential impact of volatile fuel prices from the 2020 sulphur cap? See our lat… https://t.co/z9nJvX3XED
- Nirvana Homes is dedicated to building homes that complement and enhance the beauty of Devon. The 5th in our case s… https://t.co/56z2YLEdnV
- Sorry, your cargo has arrived! Find out how a ship agent misreading a spreadsheet led to an error worth nearly US$… https://t.co/aTDS4Y1sxd