Thomas Miller Investment Appoints Paul Trickett as Non-Executive Director
- Date: 17/05/2013
Thomas Miller Investment, has appointed Paul Trickett as a non-executive director to develop its growth strategy.
Paul is currently director of Aberforth Smaller Companies investment trust and holds the role of trustee chairman for both the Zurich Financial Services UK Pension Scheme and the Legal & General (L&G) WorkSave master trust. His previous roles include Head of Global Portfolio Solutions for EMEA at Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Head of Investment Practice, EMEA, at Towers Watson and CEO of the British Coal Pension Scheme.
Commenting on his appointment, Paul says:
“I am looking forward to joining the board at Thomas Miller Investment and using my experience to assist in developing successful strategies for growth in a challenging market.”
Mike Balfour, Chief Executive, Thomas Miller Investment says:
“Paul has had a long and esteemed career in the investment industry, managing the pension funds for some of the UK’s largest schemes. I would like to welcome him to the board on behalf of everyone here at Thomas Miller Investment and look forward to working with him in developing the business further.”
Thomas Miller Investment has funds under management in excess of £2.6 billion and manages tailored investment portfolios for insurance mutuals, charities, pension schemes, governments and private clients.
- ITIC's Matthew Offers will be presenting to the Middle East Branch of the ICS on Saturday 6th June, alongside Julie… https://t.co/S6oh0maIAx
- @BullardSophia Thanks for sharing!
- The European Commission (EC) has published its 2019 annual report (dated 19.05.20) on CO2 Emissions from Maritime T… https://t.co/WAgYAvAYcE
- The 2nd in our series on time bars and providing supporting documents concerns a recent court decision which is lik… https://t.co/ifhVfxJJiJ
- "TT Club is concerned that there continues to be such significant reliance on paper-based processes, whether certif… https://t.co/BH3LOXVo67