Thomas Miller Investment appoints Matt Swatton to head up new branch
- Date: 03/06/2015
Thomas Miller Investment has appointed Matt Swatton to head up the newly opened Birmingham branch.
Matt joins from Towry, where he was a Director of wealth management and financial planning. Prior to this, Matt was a financial adviser at Edward Jones.
Matt Phillips, Managing Director at Thomas Miller Investment, says:
“I am really pleased that we now have a presence in Birmingham. We want to increase our footprint across the UK and this is part of our plan to do so. Matt’s expertise will help Birmingham and the surrounding areas benefit from the broad range of financial planning and wealth management services that Thomas Miller Investment offers.
“We look forward to working with Matt as we continue to grow Thomas Miller Investment.”
Matt Swatton added: “Thomas Miller Investment is a great firm with a solid client focussed culture and I look forward to working with the team.”
- Following the decision in 2016 of the United Kingdom to leave the EU (“Brexit”), the UK P&I Club has established a… https://t.co/LYj9DoDHdG
- Construction contract awards were down 18.7% last month compared to August 2018. The value of all construction cont… https://t.co/nJCoHQTenZ
- Many thanks again to all our guests who attended our seminar on trading in uncertain times at the Marina Mandarin h… https://t.co/wvUNlZPq5J
- The number of Right to Buy sales have fallen to its lowest level in six years, the latest figures show.… https://t.co/jpl4V9wYIE
- LESSONS LEARNT TRAILER - Today we explore how over taking a fellow vessel can lead to a collision. The manoeuvre ca… https://t.co/IFljh6ZLdK