Thomas Miller Claims Management wins Queen’s Award for Enterprise
Thomas Miller Claims Management (TMCM) is pleased to announce that we have won a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the International Trade category.
The award recognises outstanding achievements by UK companies and reflects our success in developing a compelling business model that meets the specific needs of our growing international client base.
TMCM’s unique risk management consultancy provides claims handling, adjusting and operational support services to its clients in the marine, transport and general commercial business sectors.
The company began trading in 2007 and has grown overseas sales earnings 153% over the last three years, with exports having risen from 44% of total turnover to 78%.
Peter Jackson, CEO of TMCM, says: “The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are widely recognised as the UK’s most prestigious awards for business performance. Winning a Queen’s Award in the International Trade category is a testament to the very high standards set by the firm and achieved by colleagues.
“It also reflects the continuing confidence our clients place in us in what has been a difficult few years financially for businesses. We believe that our success in attracting clients internationally results from our commitment to listening to them, then harnessing our unique blend of skills and experience to solve their particular problems worldwide.“
Previously known as the Queen’s Awards for Industry, the first awards were given in 1966. They are awarded to companies or individuals who are outstanding in their field.
- Following the decision in 2016 of the United Kingdom to leave the EU (“Brexit”), the UK P&I Club has established a… https://t.co/LYj9DoDHdG
- Construction contract awards were down 18.7% last month compared to August 2018. The value of all construction cont… https://t.co/nJCoHQTenZ
- Many thanks again to all our guests who attended our seminar on trading in uncertain times at the Marina Mandarin h… https://t.co/wvUNlZPq5J
- The number of Right to Buy sales have fallen to its lowest level in six years, the latest figures show.… https://t.co/jpl4V9wYIE
- LESSONS LEARNT TRAILER - Today we explore how over taking a fellow vessel can lead to a collision. The manoeuvre ca… https://t.co/IFljh6ZLdK