The UK P&I Club's PEME Programme celebrates 20th Anniversary
- Date: 27/10/2016
This Autumn marks the 20th anniversary of the UK P&I Club PEME Programme. 20 years of medical screening and crew health initiatives is a wonderful achievement for the UK P&I Club and the members who participate in the Programme. Over the last 20 years we have examined over 350,000 crew Worldwide and are now arranging over 20,000 medicals per year through our approved clinic network.
The clinics, which have always remained at the core of the PEME Programme, have now grown in number from the initial two clinics in 1996 to the 67 clinics Worldwide approved today.
Over the next year every clinic in our network will receive our PEME 20th anniversary glass cube. Given as a token of appreciation from the Club to the Clinic the glass cube is also a constant reminder of the flawless, consistently high standards implemented by all clinics over the last 20 years. The first clinics to receive the cube will be those audited in India during November 2016.
- TT's Julien Horn and Abdul Fahl will be speaking at the ICS ME Silver Jubilee Series Webinar this weekend with Matt… https://t.co/FIqCQWJtc9
- The latest edition of the Claims Review is now available in Simplified Chinese. You can read the translated version… https://t.co/39xQ7ESPD1
- TT Claims Executive, Manos Karanikolas will be speaking next week on "COVID-19 Consequences from an uncollected car… https://t.co/U95f7EiZW6
- @VorsterLee Stunning! Thanks for sharing.
- RT @UKPandI: ** Final Chance To Register **
- May the force majeure be with you! Due to COVID-19, ITIC is often asked what a ship manager's liability is and if c… https://t.co/Q79C6CDCeb
- The Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA) introduces first IoT standards for smart containers >… https://t.co/0sU5QhWBEW