The 11th International Bulk Journal Awards
- Date: 03/12/2019
The UK P&I Club recently hosted a table at the 11th International Bulk Journal Awards in Hamburg.
The IBJ Awards bill themselves as a “salute to excellence in the Maritime Bulk Industry” and the UK Club were delighted to be able to sponsor the award for the Bulk Ship Operator of the Year. Andrew Taylor, Chief Executive Officer of the UK Club (pictured below) was proud to present the Award to Oldendorff Carriers.
The event was hosted by German Comedian Henning When – better known to the many British attendees, than perhaps the local Geman audience.
Joining the Club at the event were representatives from Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement, Junge & Co., Doehle Assekuranskontor, Ahrenkiel Steamship, Reederei F Laeisz and Oldendorff Carriers Gmbh, making it an excellent evening indeed!
- ** Final Chance To Register **
- A step forward in the development of electronic bills of lading. "The current pressures felt through the supply c… https://t.co/F9WiRs3y00
- The 3rd article in our series about time bars and supporting documents concerns “The MTM Hong Kong” where the Court… https://t.co/cWsd1a8U4D
- ITIC's Matthew Offers will be presenting to the Middle East Branch of the ICS on Saturday 6th June, alongside Julie… https://t.co/S6oh0maIAx
- @BullardSophia Thanks for sharing!