Termination of merger discussions between UKP&I and Britannia Clubs
Since the announcement in February 2016, the Boards of the UKP&I and Britannia Clubs have held discussions regarding a potential merger of the two Clubs.
While a number of potential synergies and benefits were recognised, no agreement could be reached on acceptable terms, and the discussions have now been terminated.
No further comment is being made by either party.
Roland Cross / Gareth David – Four Broadgate
+44 (0) 20 3697 4200
- TT's Julien Horn and Abdul Fahl will be speaking at the ICS ME Silver Jubilee Series Webinar this weekend with Matt… https://t.co/FIqCQWJtc9
- The latest edition of the Claims Review is now available in Simplified Chinese. You can read the translated version… https://t.co/39xQ7ESPD1
- TT Claims Executive, Manos Karanikolas will be speaking next week on "COVID-19 Consequences from an uncollected car… https://t.co/U95f7EiZW6
- @VorsterLee Stunning! Thanks for sharing.
- RT @UKPandI: ** Final Chance To Register **
- May the force majeure be with you! Due to COVID-19, ITIC is often asked what a ship manager's liability is and if c… https://t.co/Q79C6CDCeb
- The Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA) introduces first IoT standards for smart containers >… https://t.co/0sU5QhWBEW