OPDU Risk Management Seminar & AGM
- Date: 11/07/2019
OPDU, part of the Thomas Miller group, are hosting their annual Risk Management Seminar on Thursday 12th September.
The Pensions Regulator has said that he will want schemes which cannot show value for money for members through operating independently to consider joining a master trust.
The new regime for scheme consolidators is being formulated and buy outs are a traditional way of transferring risk.
Join OPDU for a Panel Debate followed by Q&A on these current hot topics.
The Expert Panel includes:
- Ben Stone, Head of Risk Transfer, Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP
- Ashu Bhargava, Head Actuary, Clara Pensions
- Tim Coulson, Director of DB Solutions, Just
- Chris DeMarco, Managing Director of UK Pensions Risk Transfer, Legal & General
For the full event details please & registration click here
- The sharp increase in the use of scrubbers in the world fleet carries with it a potential for teething problems. Ev… https://t.co/cIzHivEbs0
- The International Group of P&I Clubs, in partnership with shipping industry associations, have launched new maritim… https://t.co/XgxU4iaV3s
- Some say that “any fool can stuff a container” but we understand the complexities and importance of correctly packe… https://t.co/P7lcpHjUzV
- During this extraordinary time of lockdowns around the world, there will be issues with receiving the original bill… https://t.co/T9pNvs1PFZ