OPDU Risk Management Seminar & AGM
- Date: 11/07/2019
OPDU, part of the Thomas Miller group, are hosting their annual Risk Management Seminar on Thursday 12th September.
The Pensions Regulator has said that he will want schemes which cannot show value for money for members through operating independently to consider joining a master trust.
The new regime for scheme consolidators is being formulated and buy outs are a traditional way of transferring risk.
Join OPDU for a Panel Debate followed by Q&A on these current hot topics.
The Expert Panel includes:
- Ben Stone, Head of Risk Transfer, Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP
- Ashu Bhargava, Head Actuary, Clara Pensions
- Tim Coulson, Director of DB Solutions, Just
- Chris DeMarco, Managing Director of UK Pensions Risk Transfer, Legal & General
For the full event details please & registration click here
- Hellas HiLights January 2020 - this vibrant publication outlines some of our updates from Greece! Read it here >… https://t.co/KRGmxHIomZ
- European Commission: A.P. Møller Capital Gets Green Light for Port Terminals in West Africa >… https://t.co/rdKCpNopEb
- Not signed up to TM connect? Email your usual Club contact to find out how you could be making your insurance manag… https://t.co/QXF0kS1Go8