OPDU Risk Management Seminar & AGM
- Date: 11/07/2019
OPDU, part of the Thomas Miller group, are hosting their annual Risk Management Seminar on Thursday 12th September.
The Pensions Regulator has said that he will want schemes which cannot show value for money for members through operating independently to consider joining a master trust.
The new regime for scheme consolidators is being formulated and buy outs are a traditional way of transferring risk.
Join OPDU for a Panel Debate followed by Q&A on these current hot topics.
The Expert Panel includes:
- Ben Stone, Head of Risk Transfer, Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP
- Ashu Bhargava, Head Actuary, Clara Pensions
- Tim Coulson, Director of DB Solutions, Just
- Chris DeMarco, Managing Director of UK Pensions Risk Transfer, Legal & General
For the full event details please & registration click here
- On 2 October Thomas Miller Americas (TMA) held its Annual Bodily Injury Seminar for its Members at TMA’s office in… https://t.co/mZ6GG3mkea
- On 2 October 2019, Thomas Miller Americas (TMA) held its Annual Bodily Injury Seminar for its Members at TMA's offi… https://t.co/ZrTB1g2Nku
- Congratulations to all the winners at last night's Women in housing Awards #wih
- With so many professions involved in the construction of new build properties, resolving any mishaps that may occur… https://t.co/q9AI9OmJRT
- Iranian oil tanker hit in 'rocket attack' off coast of Saudi Arabia | World News | Sky News https://t.co/L01kqgZQoO