OPDU Risk Management Seminar & AGM
- Date: 11/07/2019
OPDU, part of the Thomas Miller group, are hosting their annual Risk Management Seminar on Thursday 12th September.
The Pensions Regulator has said that he will want schemes which cannot show value for money for members through operating independently to consider joining a master trust.
The new regime for scheme consolidators is being formulated and buy outs are a traditional way of transferring risk.
Join OPDU for a Panel Debate followed by Q&A on these current hot topics.
The Expert Panel includes:
- Ben Stone, Head of Risk Transfer, Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP
- Ashu Bhargava, Head Actuary, Clara Pensions
- Tim Coulson, Director of DB Solutions, Just
- Chris DeMarco, Managing Director of UK Pensions Risk Transfer, Legal & General
For the full event details please & registration click here
- In it's bid to digitise terminal procedures, an autonomous container truck is currently being tested at the DUSS co… https://t.co/JcFhE0ftzu
- Ships today are travelling 17.4% slower than before the global financial crisis 12 years ago:… https://t.co/wF26cSYgnd
- As is so often the case, cooperation (and therefore communication!) is noted as the key to not just easing, but end… https://t.co/qLKTS3SSrD
- Finally we have Svilen Rangelov, Co-Founder & CEO of Dronamics, vowing to revolutionise the supply chain with air-b… https://t.co/vVTnvbFb4C
- BIMCO : COVID-19 impacting shipowners ability to comply with EU’s ship recycling regulations >… https://t.co/MaSpeGBuB2