OPDU - PMI Spring Conference: Regenerating pensions!
- Date: 30/04/2010
- Source: OPDU website
The PMI is pleased to announce this year’s Spring Conference will be held at Dexter House, London on Thursday, 25 March 2010
Don’t miss leading industry experts discussing the development of pensions and declaring what the future holds for you!
Sessions and speakers include:
- Risk based and reactive OR interventionalist and pro-active?
Ian Pittaway, Senior Partner, Sackers LLP
- How is the Employer Compliance Regime (ECR) going to affect DC scheme design?
Clive Grimley, Partner, Barnett Waddingham LLP
- Panel Debate: The ECR regulations - challenges and Opportunities
Matthew Swynnerton, Partner, DLA Piper UK
Marie Wilkinson, Principal & Senior Benefit Consultant, Buck Consultants
Toby Christie, ECR Policy Manager, the Pensions Regulator
- Who adds the most investment value – you get to choose!
CHAIR – Steve Delo, Chief Executive, PAN Governance LLP
a) Traditional investment consultant: Andrew Kirton, Global Head of Investment Consulting, Mercer
b) Fiduciary manager: Remco van Eeuwijk, UK Managing Director, Mn Services
c) Asset Manager: Guy Stern, Head of Multi-Asset Management, Standard Life Investments
d) Implemented consultant: Donald Duval, Chief Actuary, Aon Consulting
- Public Sector pensions – what needs to be done?
Michael Johnson, Research Fellow, Centre for Policy Studies
Nigel Stanley, Head of Campaigns and Communications, TUC
Book before Thursday, 11 February 2010 and receive a 10% discount on any ticket.
If you book three or more delegates at the same time – the PMI offers a further 10% group booking discount. You can save up to 20% on your ticket! Don’t miss out!
- Following the decision in 2016 of the United Kingdom to leave the EU (“Brexit”), the UK P&I Club has established a… https://t.co/LYj9DoDHdG
- Construction contract awards were down 18.7% last month compared to August 2018. The value of all construction cont… https://t.co/nJCoHQTenZ
- Many thanks again to all our guests who attended our seminar on trading in uncertain times at the Marina Mandarin h… https://t.co/wvUNlZPq5J
- The number of Right to Buy sales have fallen to its lowest level in six years, the latest figures show.… https://t.co/jpl4V9wYIE
- LESSONS LEARNT TRAILER - Today we explore how over taking a fellow vessel can lead to a collision. The manoeuvre ca… https://t.co/IFljh6ZLdK