Martin Kellaway joins OPDU as Executive Director
- Date: 28/09/2015
The Occupational Pensions Defence Union (OPDU) announces that Martin Kellaway will be joining the Board as Executive Director. This is a key appointment that will strengthen the Union’s strategy and marketing operations. Martin will be based in London.
Martin joins OPDU with many years of experience in the pensions industry in a number of well-known companies including pensions assurance, buyouts, trustee and consultancy businesses. Martin is also MBA qualified.
Redvers Cunningham, OPDU’s Chief Executive said:
“The appointment of Martin Kellaway as Executive Director comes at a critical time for OPDU and represents a key part of our strategy to provide strong customer focus and ensure our members derive maximum benefit from joining. Martin brings a wealth of experience in pensions and will lead and develop OPDU’s position as the market leader in pensions risk protection for scheme trustees, their sponsors and administrators.”
The Occupational Pensions Defence Union provides insurance protection for trustees, in house administrators and sponsors of defined benefit and defined contribution schemes including master trusts.
Established in 1997, the Union provides protection for over 880 pension schemes.
For more information please visit the OPDU website
- Can't decide whether to sell or rent your new property? BLP has you covered either way as our housing warranty insu… https://t.co/czVFSjCrmh
- Last week at the 74th MEPC Summit, the IMO considered a number of matters relating to the 0.5% sulphur cap taking e… https://t.co/MnLbg4JYNI
- The Alliance for Sustainable Building Products is partnering with Circular Ecology & RICS with a seminar on embodie… https://t.co/qaayLNkQjd
- We are just putting the finishing touches to a special edition of ITIC's Wire, which focuses on air charter brokers… https://t.co/cjZRAeL9q9
- Find out more about the history of the Club, our celebrations during 2019 and our plans for a safer tomorrow https://t.co/RPUbhkc4cI
- A M Best reaffirms the Club's A- Rating https://t.co/0hFF07RLzR
- Following a national survey the HomeOwners Alliance spearheads campaign for ‘snagging retention’ so homeowners can… https://t.co/dKwpADXJ51