Keeping track of International Sanctions
- Date: 07/02/2012
Our website maintains a special area on the subject to assist Members keep track of these developments. For example, the latest EU regulation in respect of Syria provides a comprehensive overview of the various goods, services and activities currently subject to sanctions. Keeping abreast of these sanctions is important. Keeping abreast of these sanctions is important. Members are reminded of the Association's Rule 5V which excludes a claim from cover where payment of the claim may expose the Club to any risk of sanction.
- Following the decision in 2016 of the United Kingdom to leave the EU (“Brexit”), the UK P&I Club has established a… https://t.co/LYj9DoDHdG
- Construction contract awards were down 18.7% last month compared to August 2018. The value of all construction cont… https://t.co/nJCoHQTenZ
- Many thanks again to all our guests who attended our seminar on trading in uncertain times at the Marina Mandarin h… https://t.co/wvUNlZPq5J
- The number of Right to Buy sales have fallen to its lowest level in six years, the latest figures show.… https://t.co/jpl4V9wYIE
- LESSONS LEARNT TRAILER - Today we explore how over taking a fellow vessel can lead to a collision. The manoeuvre ca… https://t.co/IFljh6ZLdK