ITIC: Read the latest issue of ITIC's Claims Review
- Date: 04/04/2014
This spring edition of the Claims Review is published to coincide with the March 2014 meeting of ITIC's Directors in Singapore.
It contains a warning to shipbrokers about the dangers of using more than one form of communication, an example of the price of proving innocence and why it is imperative to ensure that standard terms and conditions are incorporated.
Within this collection of articles there are also warnings to ship agents, ship managers, naval architects, hydrographic surveyors and marine surveyors.
We hope that these case histories will be of interest to you and help to identify potential claims exposure.
- Most housing warranty providers don't provide “loss of rent” cover to private developers. With BLP Insurance you're… https://t.co/MbSatKM72w
- Thomas Miller Specialty wish you all a very Happy Easter https://t.co/BYpBTxVRKc
- How can ship operators mitigate the potential impact of volatile fuel prices from the 2020 sulphur cap? See our lat… https://t.co/z9nJvX3XED
- Nirvana Homes is dedicated to building homes that complement and enhance the beauty of Devon. The 5th in our case s… https://t.co/56z2YLEdnV
- Sorry, your cargo has arrived! Find out how a ship agent misreading a spreadsheet led to an error worth nearly US$… https://t.co/aTDS4Y1sxd