ITIC: Read the latest edition of ITIC's Claims Review
- Date: 28/09/2011
Read the Autumn edition of the ITIC Claims Review, which is published to coincide with the September 2011 meeting of ITIC’s Board of Directors in Genoa, Italy. ITIC periodically publishes a selection of cases recently handled by the Club - twice yearly in the Claims Review and also in The Wire, a publication which is targeted to particular categories of members. This edition provides a general selection of claims ITIC has resolved over the last year. We hope that these case histories will be of interest to Members and also help them to identify potential problems.
- Following the decision in 2016 of the United Kingdom to leave the EU (“Brexit”), the UK P&I Club has established a… https://t.co/LYj9DoDHdG
- Construction contract awards were down 18.7% last month compared to August 2018. The value of all construction cont… https://t.co/nJCoHQTenZ
- Many thanks again to all our guests who attended our seminar on trading in uncertain times at the Marina Mandarin h… https://t.co/wvUNlZPq5J
- The number of Right to Buy sales have fallen to its lowest level in six years, the latest figures show.… https://t.co/jpl4V9wYIE
- LESSONS LEARNT TRAILER - Today we explore how over taking a fellow vessel can lead to a collision. The manoeuvre ca… https://t.co/IFljh6ZLdK