ITIC: Read the Autumn 2013 edition of ITIC's Claims Review
- Date: 24/10/2013
Read the Autumn edition of the ITIC Claims Review, which is published to coincide with the September 2013 meeting of ITIC’s Board of Directors in Rotterdam. ITIC periodically publishes a selection of cases recently handled by the Club - twice yearly in the Claims Review and also in The Wire, a publication which is targeted to particular categories of members. This edition provides a general selection of claims ITIC has resolved over the last year. We hope that these case histories will be of interest to Members and also help them to identify potential problems.
- Most housing warranty providers don't provide “loss of rent” cover to private developers. With BLP Insurance you're… https://t.co/MbSatKM72w
- Thomas Miller Specialty wish you all a very Happy Easter https://t.co/BYpBTxVRKc
- How can ship operators mitigate the potential impact of volatile fuel prices from the 2020 sulphur cap? See our lat… https://t.co/z9nJvX3XED
- Nirvana Homes is dedicated to building homes that complement and enhance the beauty of Devon. The 5th in our case s… https://t.co/56z2YLEdnV
- Sorry, your cargo has arrived! Find out how a ship agent misreading a spreadsheet led to an error worth nearly US$… https://t.co/aTDS4Y1sxd