ITIC: Read Issue 25 of ITIC's Claims Review
- Date: 22/03/2012
Read the Spring edition of the ITIC Claims Review, which is published to coincide with the March 2012 meeting of ITIC’s Board of Directors in Sydney, Australia. ITIC periodically publishes a selection of cases recently handled by the Club - twice yearly in the Claims Review and also in The Wire, a publication which is targeted to particular categories of members. This edition provides a general selection of claims ITIC has resolved over the last year. We hope that these case histories will be of interest to Members and also help them to identify potential problems.
- Ports "rallied together in just 24 hours to assess every possible storage and transportation solution available [..… https://t.co/4QnoX0PiZW
- Please note there will be a public holiday in Taiwan from 2-5 April 2020 and our offices will be closed and remote… https://t.co/CTbDbJdvAI
- "Freight firms [...] must still explore “all reasonable options” to fulfil their contractual obligations, advises f… https://t.co/JyAsh9yv0I
- "Less than three months after being introduced the global sulphur cap risks being another victim of the coronavirus… https://t.co/lO5btEehfQ
- The sharp increase in the use of scrubbers in the world fleet carries with it a potential for teething problems. Ev… https://t.co/cIzHivEbs0