ITIC Claims Review: Email Fraud
- Date: 08/04/2019
- Source: ITIC
The latest issue of ITIC's Claims Review contains two frauds warnings involving ship agents and ship brokers, amongst other warnings for marine surveyors and ship managers.
ITIC reminds all members when transferring funds to use the telephone to check any changes to bank account details with a trusted representative at the recipient’s office.
Read the full Claims Reveiw here
The Claims Review is a series of case studies which either have been paid by ITIC or where assistance has been rendered in. You can read more case studies on the ITIC website.
- Most housing warranty providers don't provide “loss of rent” cover to private developers. With BLP Insurance you're… https://t.co/MbSatKM72w
- Thomas Miller Specialty wish you all a very Happy Easter https://t.co/BYpBTxVRKc
- How can ship operators mitigate the potential impact of volatile fuel prices from the 2020 sulphur cap? See our lat… https://t.co/z9nJvX3XED
- Nirvana Homes is dedicated to building homes that complement and enhance the beauty of Devon. The 5th in our case s… https://t.co/56z2YLEdnV
- Sorry, your cargo has arrived! Find out how a ship agent misreading a spreadsheet led to an error worth nearly US$… https://t.co/aTDS4Y1sxd