ITIC Claims Review: Email Fraud
- Date: 08/04/2019
- Source: ITIC
The latest issue of ITIC's Claims Review contains two frauds warnings involving ship agents and ship brokers, amongst other warnings for marine surveyors and ship managers.
ITIC reminds all members when transferring funds to use the telephone to check any changes to bank account details with a trusted representative at the recipient’s office.
Read the full Claims Reveiw here
The Claims Review is a series of case studies which either have been paid by ITIC or where assistance has been rendered in. You can read more case studies on the ITIC website.
- On 2 October Thomas Miller Americas (TMA) held its Annual Bodily Injury Seminar for its Members at TMA’s office in… https://t.co/mZ6GG3mkea
- On 2 October 2019, Thomas Miller Americas (TMA) held its Annual Bodily Injury Seminar for its Members at TMA's offi… https://t.co/ZrTB1g2Nku
- Congratulations to all the winners at last night's Women in housing Awards #wih
- With so many professions involved in the construction of new build properties, resolving any mishaps that may occur… https://t.co/q9AI9OmJRT
- Iranian oil tanker hit in 'rocket attack' off coast of Saudi Arabia | World News | Sky News https://t.co/L01kqgZQoO