International Group introductory video
- Date: 26/02/2018
The thirteen principal underwriting associations which comprise the International Group between them provide liability cover (protection and indemnity) for approximately 90% of the world's ocean-going tonnage.
The day-to-day work of the Group is carried out through a large number of Subcommittees and Working Groups which deal with a broad range of legal, regulatory and insurance issues impacting on shipowners, operators and charterers.
You can find out more about the IG and the valuable work they do by watching the International Group’s introductory video here.
For further information on the International Group, visit the website at https://www.igpandi.org
- Following the decision in 2016 of the United Kingdom to leave the EU (“Brexit”), the UK P&I Club has established a… https://t.co/LYj9DoDHdG
- Construction contract awards were down 18.7% last month compared to August 2018. The value of all construction cont… https://t.co/nJCoHQTenZ
- Many thanks again to all our guests who attended our seminar on trading in uncertain times at the Marina Mandarin h… https://t.co/wvUNlZPq5J
- The number of Right to Buy sales have fallen to its lowest level in six years, the latest figures show.… https://t.co/jpl4V9wYIE
- LESSONS LEARNT TRAILER - Today we explore how over taking a fellow vessel can lead to a collision. The manoeuvre ca… https://t.co/IFljh6ZLdK