Insolvency Today roundtable event hosted by BLP
- Date: 14/09/2012
Brian Kilroy and Chris Loerns of BLP hosted a roundtable discussion for Insolvency Today at BLP's office on Thursday 13th September 2012.
The event was oversubscribed and attracted some of the best known blue chip companies involved in the business recovery and property insolvency/re-financing. The wide-ranging debate was lively and coverage will appear in the October edition of Insolvency Today magazine.
Joe McGrath, editor Insolvency Today
Alpa Raja, Guardian Business Recovery
Brian Kilroy, BLP
Charlotte Moller, Reed Smith
Chris Loerns, BLP
Glyn Jones, CRS
Helena Pennycook, PWC
Hilary Robson, Cypher Consultants
John Paylor, Guardian Business Recovery
Nigel Shilton, Deloitte
Richard Nicol, Reed Smith
Trevor O'Sullivan, Grant Thornton
Vince Rowland, Naismiths
- TT's Julien Horn and Abdul Fahl will be speaking at the ICS ME Silver Jubilee Series Webinar this weekend with Matt… https://t.co/FIqCQWJtc9
- The latest edition of the Claims Review is now available in Simplified Chinese. You can read the translated version… https://t.co/39xQ7ESPD1
- TT Claims Executive, Manos Karanikolas will be speaking next week on "COVID-19 Consequences from an uncollected car… https://t.co/U95f7EiZW6
- @VorsterLee Stunning! Thanks for sharing.
- RT @UKPandI: ** Final Chance To Register **
- May the force majeure be with you! Due to COVID-19, ITIC is often asked what a ship manager's liability is and if c… https://t.co/Q79C6CDCeb
- The Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA) introduces first IoT standards for smart containers >… https://t.co/0sU5QhWBEW