Hellas Hilights - Issue 31
The April edition of Hellas Hilights includes a report of the Clubs new Self Assessment scheme. Senior Claims Executive, Cedric Chatteleyn discusses avoiding quantity disputed between ships and bunkers suppliers.. Alec Kyre-Pope gives an overview of floating storage and there is an update from the recent Club Seminar held in Cyprus.
Visit the UK Club website for past editions.
- Most housing warranty providers don't provide “loss of rent” cover to private developers. With BLP Insurance you're… https://t.co/MbSatKM72w
- Thomas Miller Specialty wish you all a very Happy Easter https://t.co/BYpBTxVRKc
- How can ship operators mitigate the potential impact of volatile fuel prices from the 2020 sulphur cap? See our lat… https://t.co/z9nJvX3XED
- Nirvana Homes is dedicated to building homes that complement and enhance the beauty of Devon. The 5th in our case s… https://t.co/56z2YLEdnV
- Sorry, your cargo has arrived! Find out how a ship agent misreading a spreadsheet led to an error worth nearly US$… https://t.co/aTDS4Y1sxd