Hellas Hilights 39
- Date: 04/04/2019
- Source: UK P&I Club
The March edition of Hellas HiLights features articles from loss prevention and safe anchoring, pollution laws in China and SPRO contracts and updates on the various activities we have been involved in over the last few months.
It also includes a new ‘Spotlight on’ feature which aims to provide an inside view of an individual in the Thomas Miller Hellas office.
Click here to read this edition.
Hellas Hilights is a periodical newsletter from the Thomas Miller Hellas Team. It covers the latest news and events from the region as well as topical issues affecting Members. You can see find past editions on the UK P&I Club website here
- Most housing warranty providers don't provide “loss of rent” cover to private developers. With BLP Insurance you're… https://t.co/MbSatKM72w
- Thomas Miller Specialty wish you all a very Happy Easter https://t.co/BYpBTxVRKc
- How can ship operators mitigate the potential impact of volatile fuel prices from the 2020 sulphur cap? See our lat… https://t.co/z9nJvX3XED
- Nirvana Homes is dedicated to building homes that complement and enhance the beauty of Devon. The 5th in our case s… https://t.co/56z2YLEdnV
- Sorry, your cargo has arrived! Find out how a ship agent misreading a spreadsheet led to an error worth nearly US$… https://t.co/aTDS4Y1sxd