Hellas Hilights 39
- Date: 04/04/2019
- Source: UK P&I Club
The March edition of Hellas HiLights features articles from loss prevention and safe anchoring, pollution laws in China and SPRO contracts and updates on the various activities we have been involved in over the last few months.
It also includes a new ‘Spotlight on’ feature which aims to provide an inside view of an individual in the Thomas Miller Hellas office.
Click here to read this edition.
Hellas Hilights is a periodical newsletter from the Thomas Miller Hellas Team. It covers the latest news and events from the region as well as topical issues affecting Members. You can see find past editions on the UK P&I Club website here
- TT's Julien Horn and Abdul Fahl will be speaking at the ICS ME Silver Jubilee Series Webinar this weekend with Matt… https://t.co/FIqCQWJtc9
- The latest edition of the Claims Review is now available in Simplified Chinese. You can read the translated version… https://t.co/39xQ7ESPD1
- TT Claims Executive, Manos Karanikolas will be speaking next week on "COVID-19 Consequences from an uncollected car… https://t.co/U95f7EiZW6
- @VorsterLee Stunning! Thanks for sharing.
- RT @UKPandI: ** Final Chance To Register **
- May the force majeure be with you! Due to COVID-19, ITIC is often asked what a ship manager's liability is and if c… https://t.co/Q79C6CDCeb
- The Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA) introduces first IoT standards for smart containers >… https://t.co/0sU5QhWBEW