Hellas Hilights 39
- Date: 04/04/2019
- Source: UK P&I Club
The March edition of Hellas HiLights features articles from loss prevention and safe anchoring, pollution laws in China and SPRO contracts and updates on the various activities we have been involved in over the last few months.
It also includes a new ‘Spotlight on’ feature which aims to provide an inside view of an individual in the Thomas Miller Hellas office.
Click here to read this edition.
Hellas Hilights is a periodical newsletter from the Thomas Miller Hellas Team. It covers the latest news and events from the region as well as topical issues affecting Members. You can see find past editions on the UK P&I Club website here
- On 2 October Thomas Miller Americas (TMA) held its Annual Bodily Injury Seminar for its Members at TMA’s office in… https://t.co/mZ6GG3mkea
- On 2 October 2019, Thomas Miller Americas (TMA) held its Annual Bodily Injury Seminar for its Members at TMA's offi… https://t.co/ZrTB1g2Nku
- Congratulations to all the winners at last night's Women in housing Awards #wih
- With so many professions involved in the construction of new build properties, resolving any mishaps that may occur… https://t.co/q9AI9OmJRT
- Iranian oil tanker hit in 'rocket attack' off coast of Saudi Arabia | World News | Sky News https://t.co/L01kqgZQoO