Green4Sea Conference 2019
- Date: 20/03/2019
- Source: UK P&I Club
The annual Green4Sea conference was held at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre, Athens, on 13 March 2019.
Representing the UK Club was senior loss prevention executive David Nichol, who participated in a panel entitled “Green best practice and experience transfer” by delivering a presentation on the subject of Hull biofouling as a vector for the transfer of invasive aquatic species.
- TT's Julien Horn and Abdul Fahl will be speaking at the ICS ME Silver Jubilee Series Webinar this weekend with Matt… https://t.co/FIqCQWJtc9
- The latest edition of the Claims Review is now available in Simplified Chinese. You can read the translated version… https://t.co/39xQ7ESPD1
- TT Claims Executive, Manos Karanikolas will be speaking next week on "COVID-19 Consequences from an uncollected car… https://t.co/U95f7EiZW6
- @VorsterLee Stunning! Thanks for sharing.
- RT @UKPandI: ** Final Chance To Register **
- May the force majeure be with you! Due to COVID-19, ITIC is often asked what a ship manager's liability is and if c… https://t.co/Q79C6CDCeb
- The Digital Container Shipping Association (DCSA) introduces first IoT standards for smart containers >… https://t.co/0sU5QhWBEW