UK P&I Club - Website Refresh
- Date: 27/10/2014
The UK Club website has recently undergone a refresh with a new look homepage and a clearer menu structure. We’ve also introduced a ‘Finances’ section as well as scaling back content on the homepage.
The result is a more direct approach to finding relevant information and accessing the latest updates. The new look site has been launched to coincide with our Board meeting in Tokyo on 27th October and the announcement of the Club’s half year results.
We are committed to providing our Members with the most relevant and most engaging content on a regular basis and we value your comments and views on the Club website. Please email Jenny Lane (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Holly Lacey Freeman (Holly.email@example.com
- The UK Club is delighted to have been shortlisted for Safety at Sea Best safety Product of the Year Award for its i… https://t.co/YnQzb9BzHC
- 150th Competition - Your idea can cover all aspects of safety from innovation in seafarer wellbeing through to a… https://t.co/Sw254Rtbcx
- The Customer View. The first in a new series of case studies details a development of detached eco houses and apart… https://t.co/AcWhSpZxeV
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e