UK P&I Club - Website Refresh
- Date: 27/10/2014
The UK Club website has recently undergone a refresh with a new look homepage and a clearer menu structure. We’ve also introduced a ‘Finances’ section as well as scaling back content on the homepage.
The result is a more direct approach to finding relevant information and accessing the latest updates. The new look site has been launched to coincide with our Board meeting in Tokyo on 27th October and the announcement of the Club’s half year results.
We are committed to providing our Members with the most relevant and most engaging content on a regular basis and we value your comments and views on the Club website. Please email Jenny Lane (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Holly Lacey Freeman (Holly.email@example.com
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z