UK P&I CLUB - Posidonia Open Day
- Date: 09/06/2010
- Source: UK P&I website
The Posidonia 2010 event is now less than a week away. Our colleagues at the Thomas Miller (Hellas) Ltd. office will hold an open day on Thursday 10th June.
The open day begins at 12.00hrs and runs through until 18.00hrs providing Members with an ideal opportunity of visiting our office and meeting many of our Greece based colleagues as well as those visiting from London. Refreshments and the traditional choice of crispy duck rolls and sushi will be served on the office balcony where you can enjoy one of the best harbour views in Piraeus.
Our open day is a very pleasant way for our Members and other friends to experience the office at first hand and meet the Club team of claims handlers, managers and support staff.
It is clearly a popular combination. In previous Posidonia weeks we have enjoyed the company of more than 400 Members, brokers and other friends during the course of the day.
The Hellas office is easy to find as it is located at 93 Akti Miaouli, directly opposite the cruise ship terminal, in the same building as HSBC. However, on the day the UK P&I and UK Defence Club's flags are likely to be more conspicuous.
Full address and contact details for the office can be found here in our Making Contact section.
Thomas Miller (Hellas) Limited has been a fully authorised claims handling office responsible for the service delivery to the Greece based members since 1998. Rod Lingard is the Syndicate Manager of the team, known by the abbreviation "H1". Rod is assisted by four Senior Claims Directors, Tony Fielder and Ernie Foster for P&I and Marc Jackson and Alexandra Couvadelli for Defence, who are responsible for coordinating complex claims. Together with, Rod, Tony, Ernie, Marc and Alex there are five other claims handlers who can support Members with a wide variety of legal and practical shipping experience. The administrative staff brings the total staff complement up to 15.
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z