UK P&I CLUB - China oil pollution regulations take effect
- Date: 04/05/2010
- Source: UK P&I Club website
The Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Marine Pollution from Ships became effective on 1st March.
Because of the continuing uncertainty regarding the implementation of these we have compiled a special web page of materials and references on the Regulations. A free translation into English of the Regulations has been added to this page as well as a 24 hour service line contact number for China Marine Services for use in the event of difficulties with port entry.
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG