UK P&I CLUB - China oil pollution regulations take effect
- Date: 04/05/2010
- Source: UK P&I Club website
The Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Prevention and Control of Marine Pollution from Ships became effective on 1st March.
Because of the continuing uncertainty regarding the implementation of these we have compiled a special web page of materials and references on the Regulations. A free translation into English of the Regulations has been added to this page as well as a 24 hour service line contact number for China Marine Services for use in the event of difficulties with port entry.
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z