UK P&I Club at CMA 2014
- Date: 18/03/2014
The UK P&I Club is taking part in the latest Connecticut Maritime Association (CMA) exhibition and conference at Stamford, CT this week.
As usual our stand is a focal point for many of our friends from both the North American maritime community and beyond. If you haven’t visited us yet, drop by booths 9 and 10 in the exhibition area.
The CMA will present its annual Commodore Award at the Gala Dinner on Wednesday, March 19 to Robert Bugbee, President and Director of Scorpio Tankers Inc. Each year the award of CMA Commodore is given to an individual for their contribution to the growth and development of the shipping industry. Last year’s recipient was Mr. Peter Evensen, President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Teekay Corporation (Teekay)
Mr. Bugbee follows a long succession of influential maritime industry leaders as
Commodore. Many past Commodores have also been senior executives of UK Club Board Member companies e.g. Angeliki Frangou, Wei Jiafu, Gregory Hadjieleftheriadis and Philippe Louis-Dreyfus to name just a few.
The Connecticut Maritime Association is a non-profit organization of individuals representing every aspect of shipping and international trade. For almost thirty years the it has convened a trade show and conference in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z