UK P&I: Bodily Injury Seminar
- Date: 08/10/2014
On Tuesday 18th September the New Jersey offices hosted the annual Bodily Injury Seminar. The event is now in its 10th year and attracts increasing numbers of attendees from both US and non-US based operators.
The one day seminar focused on recent developments including an update on punitive damages, best practices in investigation of serious injury incidents, procedural differences between arbitration and trials, and responding to adverse jury verdicts. A recap of the day’s events will be published in the Autumn Edition of the BI News.
The luncheon speaker this year was Lindsay Malen, Director Business Development Marine Response Alliance/TITAN Salvage, who presented on the Costa Concordia Salvage team.
The seminar is an opportunity for the Club to share its legal expertise and knowledge with our Members in an engaging and interactive way. The Club also advises members on the latest industry issues through the biannual Bodily Injury News publication. Previous issues are available to download here.
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z