UK P&I: Bodily Injury News - Summer 2014 edition
This summer 2014 edition of BI News covers injuries caused by lifeboat drills, traumatic brain injuries, strategies for dealing with long-term illness claims, PTSD and hidden surprises in towage contracts.
Don't forget to join the team, at our Bodily Injury Seminar on September 18th, at our offices in New Jersey.
The seminar is aimed at both US and non-US based operators, and has attracted increasing numbers of attendees from non-US Members providing an even more varied and rewarding cross-section of maritime and legal expertise.
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z