UK P&I: Bodily Injury News - Summer 2014 edition
This summer 2014 edition of BI News covers injuries caused by lifeboat drills, traumatic brain injuries, strategies for dealing with long-term illness claims, PTSD and hidden surprises in towage contracts.
Don't forget to join the team, at our Bodily Injury Seminar on September 18th, at our offices in New Jersey.
The seminar is aimed at both US and non-US based operators, and has attracted increasing numbers of attendees from non-US Members providing an even more varied and rewarding cross-section of maritime and legal expertise.
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG