UK Club PEME 2014
The Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME) programme is the leading loss prevention initiative within the UK P&I Club. Clinics, which are approved under the programme, are held accountable to both the Club and Members for their performance.
The scheme is designed to protect shipowners from claims arising from medical conditions existing prior to employment, and to provide crew with a first rate health check before going to sea. This programme is the most extensive and inclusive system available in the industry and has become a key element in the Club’s loss prevention scheme.
The UK Club PEME Programme has Clinics in 19 Countries with 54 approved clinics.
We have conducted over 300,000 examinations and have over 18 years experience of PEME.
For more information
Shipowners and operators are invited to contact the PEME team to discuss their particular requirements and for information on how to join the scheme.
Tel: +44 20 7204 2417
- The UK Club is delighted to have been shortlisted for Safety at Sea Best safety Product of the Year Award for its i… https://t.co/YnQzb9BzHC
- 150th Competition - Your idea can cover all aspects of safety from innovation in seafarer wellbeing through to a… https://t.co/Sw254Rtbcx
- The Customer View. The first in a new series of case studies details a development of detached eco houses and apart… https://t.co/AcWhSpZxeV
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e