UK Club app shortlisted for Insurance Day Awards
- Date: 30/10/2013
Insurance market daily Insurance Day has announced the UK Club’s iPandi app as one of the shortlisted entrants for their Technological Initiative of the Year award.
The iPandi app links Members and their brokers directly to the claims and underwriting systems of the Club and feeds the latest paid and estimated values of every claims file for every entered ship in a fleet. As the claims files are reviewed, payments are made and estimates of outstanding liabilities are changed iPandi tracks those files and sends alerts on the changes.
Since the app was submitted to the awards committee for review, the Club has released its version 1.1 which has been enhanced with improved notifications, more focused documentation and the option for instant feedback to the claims handler on specific files.
The awards take place in London on the 5th December at the Lancaster Hotel in London.
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z