UK Club app shortlisted for Insurance Day Awards
- Date: 30/10/2013
Insurance market daily Insurance Day has announced the UK Club’s iPandi app as one of the shortlisted entrants for their Technological Initiative of the Year award.
The iPandi app links Members and their brokers directly to the claims and underwriting systems of the Club and feeds the latest paid and estimated values of every claims file for every entered ship in a fleet. As the claims files are reviewed, payments are made and estimates of outstanding liabilities are changed iPandi tracks those files and sends alerts on the changes.
Since the app was submitted to the awards committee for review, the Club has released its version 1.1 which has been enhanced with improved notifications, more focused documentation and the option for instant feedback to the claims handler on specific files.
The awards take place in London on the 5th December at the Lancaster Hotel in London.
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG