TT CLUB - Zeebrugge to sign a sister port agreement with northern Taiwan's Keelung Harbor
- Date: 28/05/2010
- Source: TT Club website
The agreement comes as Zeebrugge is strategising to strengthen its market share in Asia. They have also been cooperating with ports in Japan, India and China.
In June 2010, Taiwan is scheduled to sign an economic cooperation framework agreement (ECFA) with China to further boost bilateral trade and economic cooperation.
Intelligence reporting by Global Intelligence Alliance.
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z