TT CLUB - Zeebrugge to sign a sister port agreement with northern Taiwan's Keelung Harbor
- Date: 28/05/2010
- Source: TT Club website
The agreement comes as Zeebrugge is strategising to strengthen its market share in Asia. They have also been cooperating with ports in Japan, India and China.
In June 2010, Taiwan is scheduled to sign an economic cooperation framework agreement (ECFA) with China to further boost bilateral trade and economic cooperation.
Intelligence reporting by Global Intelligence Alliance.
- Club 18-30s we want to find and develop the next great thinkers and put safety first. Enter our competition and b… https://t.co/Igp9STzexF
- Following a recent significant change to the Singapore Companies Act, it is no longer necessary to register a shipo… https://t.co/Tmh0nHrwK1
- Simply enter our Investing In A Safer Tomorrow competition and share your brainwaves. Theres a $50,000 prize po… https://t.co/NK844LhD03
- Did you read our latest press release about the owner who claimed against a manager for failure to update their bal… https://t.co/h6P3xH8uq9
- Looking forward to the Offsite Construction Show at ExCel next week and great chance to see the offsite industry un… https://t.co/zVvs7kKvPP