TT CLUB - Zeebrugge to sign a sister port agreement with northern Taiwan's Keelung Harbor
- Date: 28/05/2010
- Source: TT Club website
The agreement comes as Zeebrugge is strategising to strengthen its market share in Asia. They have also been cooperating with ports in Japan, India and China.
In June 2010, Taiwan is scheduled to sign an economic cooperation framework agreement (ECFA) with China to further boost bilateral trade and economic cooperation.
Intelligence reporting by Global Intelligence Alliance.
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG