TT Club: We were pleased to sponsor Seahorse Clubs' ‘Newcomer of the Year Award'
- Date: 12/12/2013
The Seahorse Club, which has been running for 50 years, is a networking group for public relations, marketing and journalism professionals within the freight transport, shipping and logistics sector.
The worthy winner of the Award was David Kershaw from Heavy Lift and PFI who covered an analysis of South Africa in an article entitled “Mineral Wealth Funds Expansion” An abundance of natural resources located in sub-Saharan Africa is driving demand for heavy lift and project cargo services in the region – but is South Africa living up to the challenges?
In our view David made good use of the people interviewed and provided a balanced view including the opportunities and pitfalls. We were engaged from the beginning of the article and felt David made good use of research and statistics without bombarding us with data.
TT Club's Peregrine Storrs-Fox presenting the award to David Kershaw
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z