TT Club: We were pleased to sponsor Seahorse Clubs' ‘Newcomer of the Year Award'
- Date: 12/12/2013
The Seahorse Club, which has been running for 50 years, is a networking group for public relations, marketing and journalism professionals within the freight transport, shipping and logistics sector.
The worthy winner of the Award was David Kershaw from Heavy Lift and PFI who covered an analysis of South Africa in an article entitled “Mineral Wealth Funds Expansion” An abundance of natural resources located in sub-Saharan Africa is driving demand for heavy lift and project cargo services in the region – but is South Africa living up to the challenges?
In our view David made good use of the people interviewed and provided a balanced view including the opportunities and pitfalls. We were engaged from the beginning of the article and felt David made good use of research and statistics without bombarding us with data.
TT Club's Peregrine Storrs-Fox presenting the award to David Kershaw
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG
- There's still a week left to grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, by simply playing BLP Bricks, our take… https://t.co/aZLKMu5ddo
- QLU Spring 2018: Court of Appeal confirms that package limitation under the Hague Rules does not apply to bulk carg… https://t.co/66fMS1pOPM
- Next week sees the final event in the current series of BLP thought leadership lunches where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/QKyQgTp0ZC