TT Club survey reveals overwhelming members’ satisfaction
- Date: 15/10/2014
Results from the latest customer survey from the TT Club, the leading freight transport insurer, have revealed that 85% of Members and brokers feel that the Club always meets or exceeds the standards set out in its service commitment.
The survey, conducted among over 800 of its members and brokers across 150 countries, showed an overwhelming satisfaction with the TT Club’s underwriting performance and claims management. The overall satisfaction level is the highest level recorded in the Club’s recent history.
77% of members worldwide believe the service they receive from the TT Club is better compared to other insurance providers. When asked what aspects would influence their choice of insurance provider, respondents stated that the most important factor was meeting their requirements for staying in contact with them. This was followed by the ability to provide straightforward and easy to understand solutions, whilst their commitment to paying and not avoiding claims came in third place.
Charles Fenton, Chief Executive of the TT Club, said: “Our members’ responses and positive feedback are testament to the in-depth industry knowledge of our employees and the superb work that they carry out to support our clients throughout the world.
“We are committed to maintaining our position as the world’s leading provider of international transport and logistics insurance and are always listening to our members’ views and working closely with them to ensure that our offering and services are aligned and exceed their requirements.”
The survey was undertaken independently by research firm Circle Research. Full results can be found here
- End -
For further details, please contact:
Roddi Vaughan Thomas/ Shelly Durrant/ Chiara Barreca - Broadgate Mainland
+44 (0) 207 726 6111
Notes to editors
The TT Club
The TT Club is the international transport and logistics industry's leading provider of insurance and related risk management services. Established in 1968, the Club's membership comprises ship operators, ports and terminals, road, rail and airfreight operators, logistics companies and container lessors. As a mutual insurer, the Club exists to provide its policyholders with benefits, which include specialist underwriting expertise, a world-wide office network providing claims management services, and first class risk management and loss prevention advice.
About Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller is an independent and international provider of insurance, professional and investment services.
Founded in 1885, Thomas Miller’s origins are in the provision of management services to mutual organisations, particularly in the international transport and professional indemnity sectors; where today they manage a large percentage of the foremost insurance mutuals. Thomas Miller also manages insurance facilities for all the self employed barristers in England & Wales, as well as trustees of pension schemes, patent agents and housing associations.
Principal activities include:
Management services for transport and professional indemnity insurance mutuals
Investment management for institutions and private clients
Building defects insurance
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG
- There's still a week left to grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, by simply playing BLP Bricks, our take… https://t.co/aZLKMu5ddo
- QLU Spring 2018: Court of Appeal confirms that package limitation under the Hague Rules does not apply to bulk carg… https://t.co/66fMS1pOPM
- Next week sees the final event in the current series of BLP thought leadership lunches where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/QKyQgTp0ZC