TT Club receive 'highly commended' award at the 18th Australian Shipping and Maritime Awards
- Date: 26/11/2013
TT Club's Sydney team were finalists in two award categories: ‘Safe Transport Award’ and ‘Maritime Services Award’ for their loss prevention Port Risk Matrix.
On the night, attended by over 500 industry representatives, and against a short-list of 11 finalists, they received a ‘Highly Commended Award’ in the Maritime Services Category.
This was great recognition for an innovative initiative
Both nominations have been based on our ‘Port Authority Risk Matrix’ a unique contingency planning model developed to support the mitigation of losses at por
Please take a look at the full submission along with some compelling quotes from Members and brokers who have benefitted from the initiative.
- The UK Club is delighted to have been shortlisted for Safety at Sea Best safety Product of the Year Award for its i… https://t.co/YnQzb9BzHC
- 150th Competition - Your idea can cover all aspects of safety from innovation in seafarer wellbeing through to a… https://t.co/Sw254Rtbcx
- The Customer View. The first in a new series of case studies details a development of detached eco houses and apart… https://t.co/AcWhSpZxeV
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e