TT Club receive 'highly commended' award at the 18th Australian Shipping and Maritime Awards
- Date: 26/11/2013
TT Club's Sydney team were finalists in two award categories: ‘Safe Transport Award’ and ‘Maritime Services Award’ for their loss prevention Port Risk Matrix.
On the night, attended by over 500 industry representatives, and against a short-list of 11 finalists, they received a ‘Highly Commended Award’ in the Maritime Services Category.
This was great recognition for an innovative initiative
Both nominations have been based on our ‘Port Authority Risk Matrix’ a unique contingency planning model developed to support the mitigation of losses at por
Please take a look at the full submission along with some compelling quotes from Members and brokers who have benefitted from the initiative.
- Club 18-30s we want to find and develop the next great thinkers and put safety first. Enter our competition and b… https://t.co/Igp9STzexF
- Following a recent significant change to the Singapore Companies Act, it is no longer necessary to register a shipo… https://t.co/Tmh0nHrwK1
- Simply enter our Investing In A Safer Tomorrow competition and share your brainwaves. Theres a $50,000 prize po… https://t.co/NK844LhD03
- Did you read our latest press release about the owner who claimed against a manager for failure to update their bal… https://t.co/h6P3xH8uq9
- Looking forward to the Offsite Construction Show at ExCel next week and great chance to see the offsite industry un… https://t.co/zVvs7kKvPP