TT Club receive 'highly commended' award at the 18th Australian Shipping and Maritime Awards
- Date: 26/11/2013
TT Club's Sydney team were finalists in two award categories: ‘Safe Transport Award’ and ‘Maritime Services Award’ for their loss prevention Port Risk Matrix.
On the night, attended by over 500 industry representatives, and against a short-list of 11 finalists, they received a ‘Highly Commended Award’ in the Maritime Services Category.
This was great recognition for an innovative initiative
Both nominations have been based on our ‘Port Authority Risk Matrix’ a unique contingency planning model developed to support the mitigation of losses at por
Please take a look at the full submission along with some compelling quotes from Members and brokers who have benefitted from the initiative.
- London's housing crisis - Is 'smart construction' the answer? Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, discusses how offsite can help… https://t.co/JCjCkU1gmO
- A highlights video is available from our thought leadership event in Marlow last month with guest speaker… https://t.co/0ShxjAoqn2
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL