TT Club: House to House newsletter
- Date: 27/01/2014
House to house (h2h) is TT Club's biannual transport and logistics newsletter. It features topical stories, insurance events, legal updates and loss prevention initiatives to ensure members and brokers are kept fully up to date.
In the January edition we cover the topical issue of the perils of bad packing. We also provide 3 examples of how we handle complex claims and give an overview of our activities in Australia and South America.
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z