TT Club: House to House newsletter
- Date: 27/01/2014
House to house (h2h) is TT Club's biannual transport and logistics newsletter. It features topical stories, insurance events, legal updates and loss prevention initiatives to ensure members and brokers are kept fully up to date.
In the January edition we cover the topical issue of the perils of bad packing. We also provide 3 examples of how we handle complex claims and give an overview of our activities in Australia and South America.
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG