TT Club Expand Claims Network in India
In a move designed to further enhance its service to its Members TT Club, the specialist insurer for the international transport and logistics industry, has appointed a network partner in India. Pandi Correspondents (Mumbai) Pvt Limited, which has offices in Chennai, Kolkata and Goa in addition to Mumbai will be integrated into TT Club’s claims IT system and has been delegated claims handling authority.
Phillip Emmanuel is the leader of the Club’s operations in Asia-Pacific based in Hong Kong. “One of TT Club’s strongest attributes is its global claims service. As a mutual we are dedicated to handling our Members’ claims in the most comprehensive and effective manner possible. Our Members’ operations touch every part of the world and as such our service must be truly international. The elevation of Pandi to the status of a network partner will significantly enhance this service in the crucial Indian market,” he said.
TT Club has long recognised the vast opportunities in India. The continuing emergence of the Indian economy, the growth of its population, the rise in imports and exports, and the significant amount of infrastructure investment all indicate the country’s significance to the Club’s future market development. “Trade to and from India, and its associated complexities, will inevitably increase. Therefore, we have been looking for ways to serve our membership and the Indian market better,” commented Emmanuel.
Pandi Correspondents have handled local claims for the Club in India since 1994, so the experience accrued by its staff is considerable. The success of this arrangement has been such that Pandi’s new status as network partner will be of great advantage to the Club and its Members.
- "As far as we are concerned BLP Insurance 'ticks all the boxes' in delivering customer satisfaction". The 4th in ou… https://t.co/9zL8Zq4m0S
- Nearly a quarter of people consider a lack of quality of build to be a major disadvantage of buying a new build hom… https://t.co/LUsMNQxblY
- Grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, simply by playing BLP Bricks, our take on the classic 80's Tetris. T… https://t.co/XBpZ3fdw64
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/gKP7Fd4NSH
- Urban regeneration offers an important opportunity to help address the UK's housing crisis. BLP's Kim Vernau highli… https://t.co/iQjqAGAjce
- Did you read our latest press release? Ship agent liable for negligence leading to excessive dunnage disposal charg… https://t.co/QrVK9x7imj
- Why do Seagulls fly over the sea? ....because if they flew over the bay they'd be bagels. #NationalTellAJokeDay
- Why did the shore blush? ...because the seaweed #nationaltellajokeday