TT Club Expand Claims Network in India
In a move designed to further enhance its service to its Members TT Club, the specialist insurer for the international transport and logistics industry, has appointed a network partner in India. Pandi Correspondents (Mumbai) Pvt Limited, which has offices in Chennai, Kolkata and Goa in addition to Mumbai will be integrated into TT Club’s claims IT system and has been delegated claims handling authority.
Phillip Emmanuel is the leader of the Club’s operations in Asia-Pacific based in Hong Kong. “One of TT Club’s strongest attributes is its global claims service. As a mutual we are dedicated to handling our Members’ claims in the most comprehensive and effective manner possible. Our Members’ operations touch every part of the world and as such our service must be truly international. The elevation of Pandi to the status of a network partner will significantly enhance this service in the crucial Indian market,” he said.
TT Club has long recognised the vast opportunities in India. The continuing emergence of the Indian economy, the growth of its population, the rise in imports and exports, and the significant amount of infrastructure investment all indicate the country’s significance to the Club’s future market development. “Trade to and from India, and its associated complexities, will inevitably increase. Therefore, we have been looking for ways to serve our membership and the Indian market better,” commented Emmanuel.
Pandi Correspondents have handled local claims for the Club in India since 1994, so the experience accrued by its staff is considerable. The success of this arrangement has been such that Pandi’s new status as network partner will be of great advantage to the Club and its Members.
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z