TT Club appoints Regional Director for Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Date: 04/02/2015
TT Club, the leading international transport, freight and logistics insurance provider, has appointed Kevin King as Regional Director Europe, Middle East and Africa. Based in London, he will be responsible for overseeing Member service and business development across EMEA for the TT Club.
Kevin is a qualified US attorney having joined Thomas Miller in 1996 and has worked across both the TT Club and UK P&I Club operations in their New Jersey, San Francisco and former Houston offices. He joined Thomas Miller’s Americas regional headquarters in New Jersey in 2006 managing the UK P&I Club’s Americas regional claims team and the claims performance of the TT Club’s North American Chassis program.
Kevin replaces Andrew Kemp who has moved across to the UK P&I Club.
Charles Fenton, CEO of the TT Club, said:
“Kevin’s expertise in the management of claims and legal matters and his understanding of the implications for the supply chain industry will be of particular benefit to the Club and its Membership”
- End -
For further details, please contact:
Roddi Vaughan Thomas/ Shelly Durrant/ Chiara Barreca - Broadgate Mainland
+44 (0) 207 726 6111
Notes to editors
The TT Club
The TT Club is the international transport and logistics industry's leading provider of insurance and related risk management services. As a mutual insurer, the TT Club exists to provide its policyholders with benefits, which include specialist underwriting expertise, a world-wide office network providing claims management services, and first class risk management and loss prevention advice.
Customers include some of the world’s largest shipping lines, busiest ports, biggest freight forwarders and cargo handling terminals, to companies operating on a smaller scale but whose operations face similar risks. TT Club specialises in the insurance of Intermodal Operators, NVOCs, Freight Forwarders, Logistics Operators, Marine Terminals, Stevedores, Port Authorities and Ship Operators.
The TT Club is managed by Thomas Miller.
- "As far as we are concerned BLP Insurance 'ticks all the boxes' in delivering customer satisfaction". The 4th in ou… https://t.co/9zL8Zq4m0S
- Nearly a quarter of people consider a lack of quality of build to be a major disadvantage of buying a new build hom… https://t.co/LUsMNQxblY
- Grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, simply by playing BLP Bricks, our take on the classic 80's Tetris. T… https://t.co/XBpZ3fdw64
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/gKP7Fd4NSH
- Urban regeneration offers an important opportunity to help address the UK's housing crisis. BLP's Kim Vernau highli… https://t.co/iQjqAGAjce
- Did you read our latest press release? Ship agent liable for negligence leading to excessive dunnage disposal charg… https://t.co/QrVK9x7imj
- Why do Seagulls fly over the sea? ....because if they flew over the bay they'd be bagels. #NationalTellAJokeDay
- Why did the shore blush? ...because the seaweed #nationaltellajokeday