TMI US Dollar & Sterling Liquidity Funds Maintain Top Standard & Poor's Ratings
- Date: 18/09/2013
Thomas Miller Investment (Isle of Man) Limited, a member of the 128 year old Thomas Miller Group of companies, announce that the TMI Sterling Liquidity Sub-Fund and the TMI US Dollar Liquidity Sub-Fund have both maintained their Standard & Poor’s (S&P) ‘AAAf’ fund credit quality rating and ‘S1+’ fund volatility rating following the annual review of the funds by S&P.
The funds "AAAf" rating signifies the strong protection that the fund's portfolio holdings provide against losses from credit defaults, and is the highest possible credit rating assigned by S&P. The funds "S1+" volatility rating recognises that the fund demonstrates low sensitivity to changing market conditions, and it is the lowest possible volatility rating S&P can assign.
Carolyn Gelling, Head of Collective Investment Funds, Thomas Miller Investment says:
“The fact that these funds have maintained top ratings and first quartile performance against a testing backdrop for cash and liquidity investments is testament to the continued work of strong investment research and a credit committee process that provides clients with a diversified and risk adjusted return profile on their investments.”
Thomas Miller Investment manages £2.6bn for insurance mutuals, charities, pension schemes, governments and private clients.
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG
- There's still a week left to grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, by simply playing BLP Bricks, our take… https://t.co/aZLKMu5ddo
- QLU Spring 2018: Court of Appeal confirms that package limitation under the Hague Rules does not apply to bulk carg… https://t.co/66fMS1pOPM
- Next week sees the final event in the current series of BLP thought leadership lunches where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/QKyQgTp0ZC