Thomas Miller Specialty Offshore Marine & Energy enters into exclusive arrangement with HDI in UK
- Date: 09/12/2016
Thomas Miller Specialty is pleased to announce the arrival in London and Aberdeen of its new Offshore Marine & Energy Team led by Bernt Hellman.
The team’s insurance specialism of Offshore Marine & Energy is complementary to Thomas Miller Specialty’s existing Marine, Space, Cyber and Corporate K&R product range. In the build out of Thomas Miller Specialty's MGA platform this represents a significant stride in terms of development.
Thomas Miller Specialty Offshore Marine & Energy have entered into an exclusive arrangement with HDI in UK to become their global insurance partner. Together we are working hard to launch a range of innovative offshore marine & energy products which will be coming to market beginning of 2017.
Roger Lewis, Deputy Chairman of Thomas Miller Specialty, commented:
“This is a significant and exciting step in Thomas Miller Specialty's MGA strategy and I am delighted to welcome Bernt’s Offshore Marine & Energy team to Thomas Miller. We are very excited about the opportunity to partner with HDI.”
Richard Taylor, Managing Director HDI Global SE – UK commented:
"HDI is thrilled to be working with Bernt and his team from Thomas Miller Specialty Offshore Marine & Energy. It is our common goal for Thomas Miller Specialty to be in a position to bind business at the beginning of 2017."
For further information on these products in advance of their formal launch to market shortly, please contact OMEspecialtyunderwriting@thomasmiller.com.
For further information, please contact:
Roland Cross / Gareth David / Carolyn Monchouguy – Four Broadgate
+44 (0) 20 3697 4200 / ThomasMillerGroup@fourbroadgate.com
- The UK Club is delighted to have been shortlisted for Safety at Sea Best safety Product of the Year Award for its i… https://t.co/YnQzb9BzHC
- 150th Competition - Your idea can cover all aspects of safety from innovation in seafarer wellbeing through to a… https://t.co/Sw254Rtbcx
- The Customer View. The first in a new series of case studies details a development of detached eco houses and apart… https://t.co/AcWhSpZxeV
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e