Thomas Miller Specialty Offshore Marine & Energy enters into exclusive arrangement with HDI in UK
- Date: 09/12/2016
Thomas Miller Specialty is pleased to announce the arrival in London and Aberdeen of its new Offshore Marine & Energy Team led by Bernt Hellman.
The team’s insurance specialism of Offshore Marine & Energy is complementary to Thomas Miller Specialty’s existing Marine, Space, Cyber and Corporate K&R product range. In the build out of Thomas Miller Specialty's MGA platform this represents a significant stride in terms of development.
Thomas Miller Specialty Offshore Marine & Energy have entered into an exclusive arrangement with HDI in UK to become their global insurance partner. Together we are working hard to launch a range of innovative offshore marine & energy products which will be coming to market beginning of 2017.
Roger Lewis, Deputy Chairman of Thomas Miller Specialty, commented:
“This is a significant and exciting step in Thomas Miller Specialty's MGA strategy and I am delighted to welcome Bernt’s Offshore Marine & Energy team to Thomas Miller. We are very excited about the opportunity to partner with HDI.”
Richard Taylor, Managing Director HDI Global SE – UK commented:
"HDI is thrilled to be working with Bernt and his team from Thomas Miller Specialty Offshore Marine & Energy. It is our common goal for Thomas Miller Specialty to be in a position to bind business at the beginning of 2017."
For further information on these products in advance of their formal launch to market shortly, please contact OMEspecialtyunderwriting@thomasmiller.com.
For further information, please contact:
Roland Cross / Gareth David / Carolyn Monchouguy – Four Broadgate
+44 (0) 20 3697 4200 / ThomasMillerGroup@fourbroadgate.com
- Club 18-30s we want to find and develop the next great thinkers and put safety first. Enter our competition and b… https://t.co/Igp9STzexF
- Following a recent significant change to the Singapore Companies Act, it is no longer necessary to register a shipo… https://t.co/Tmh0nHrwK1
- Simply enter our Investing In A Safer Tomorrow competition and share your brainwaves. Theres a $50,000 prize po… https://t.co/NK844LhD03
- Did you read our latest press release about the owner who claimed against a manager for failure to update their bal… https://t.co/h6P3xH8uq9
- Looking forward to the Offsite Construction Show at ExCel next week and great chance to see the offsite industry un… https://t.co/zVvs7kKvPP