Thomas Miller Specialty Offshore Marine & Energy enters into exclusive arrangement with HDI in UK
- Date: 09/12/2016
Thomas Miller Specialty is pleased to announce the arrival in London and Aberdeen of its new Offshore Marine & Energy Team led by Bernt Hellman.
The team’s insurance specialism of Offshore Marine & Energy is complementary to Thomas Miller Specialty’s existing Marine, Space, Cyber and Corporate K&R product range. In the build out of Thomas Miller Specialty's MGA platform this represents a significant stride in terms of development.
Thomas Miller Specialty Offshore Marine & Energy have entered into an exclusive arrangement with HDI in UK to become their global insurance partner. Together we are working hard to launch a range of innovative offshore marine & energy products which will be coming to market beginning of 2017.
Roger Lewis, Deputy Chairman of Thomas Miller Specialty, commented:
“This is a significant and exciting step in Thomas Miller Specialty's MGA strategy and I am delighted to welcome Bernt’s Offshore Marine & Energy team to Thomas Miller. We are very excited about the opportunity to partner with HDI.”
Richard Taylor, Managing Director HDI Global SE – UK commented:
"HDI is thrilled to be working with Bernt and his team from Thomas Miller Specialty Offshore Marine & Energy. It is our common goal for Thomas Miller Specialty to be in a position to bind business at the beginning of 2017."
For further information on these products in advance of their formal launch to market shortly, please contact OMEspecialtyunderwriting@thomasmiller.com.
For further information, please contact:
Roland Cross / Gareth David / Carolyn Monchouguy – Four Broadgate
+44 (0) 20 3697 4200 / ThomasMillerGroup@fourbroadgate.com
- London's housing crisis - Is 'smart construction' the answer? Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, discusses how offsite can help… https://t.co/JCjCkU1gmO
- A highlights video is available from our thought leadership event in Marlow last month with guest speaker… https://t.co/0ShxjAoqn2
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL