Thomas Miller Specialty concludes acquisition of Navigators’ fixed-premium protection and indemnity business
- Date: 08/02/2018
Thomas Miller Specialty announces it has concluded the acquisition of Navigators’ London-based, fixed-premium protection and indemnity business.
Guy Pierpoint, Chief Executive Officer, Thomas Miller Specialty, says:
“We have successfully completed this transaction creating an enlarged business which will continue to deliver a market leading proposition for clients. The majority of the Navigators' P&I team will continue their employment with Thomas Miller, thereby ensuring continuity of service and relationships”.
For further information, please contact:
Roland Cross / Jonathan Atkins – Four Broadgate
+44 (0) 20 3697 4200 / ThomasMillerGroup@fourbroadgate.com
Notes to editors:
Thomas Miller Specialty
Thomas Miller Specialty is a commercial Managing General Agency (MGA) offering leading global insurance and related risk management services across a number of sectors, including marine, offshore, aerospace, cyber & e-crime and kidnap & ransom.
All of their specialty risks are managed by Thomas Miller on behalf of Lloyd's of London and select company markets.
Thomas Miller is an international provider of market leading insurance services.
Founded in 1885, Thomas Miller’s origins are in the provision of management services to mutual organisations, particularly in the international transport and professional indemnity sectors; where today they manage a large percentage of the foremost insurance mutuals. Increasingly Thomas Miller applies its knowledge and expertise to the development of specialist privately owned businesses
Principal activities include:
- Management services for transport and professional indemnity insurance mutuals
- Managing general agency
- Professional services including technical and legal services, claims and captive management
- Investment management for institutions and private clients
- "As far as we are concerned BLP Insurance 'ticks all the boxes' in delivering customer satisfaction". The 4th in ou… https://t.co/9zL8Zq4m0S
- Nearly a quarter of people consider a lack of quality of build to be a major disadvantage of buying a new build hom… https://t.co/LUsMNQxblY
- Grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, simply by playing BLP Bricks, our take on the classic 80's Tetris. T… https://t.co/XBpZ3fdw64
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/gKP7Fd4NSH
- Urban regeneration offers an important opportunity to help address the UK's housing crisis. BLP's Kim Vernau highli… https://t.co/iQjqAGAjce
- Did you read our latest press release? Ship agent liable for negligence leading to excessive dunnage disposal charg… https://t.co/QrVK9x7imj
- Why do Seagulls fly over the sea? ....because if they flew over the bay they'd be bagels. #NationalTellAJokeDay
- Why did the shore blush? ...because the seaweed #nationaltellajokeday