Thomas Miller Specialty concludes acquisition of Navigators’ fixed-premium protection and indemnity business
- Date: 08/02/2018
Thomas Miller Specialty announces it has concluded the acquisition of Navigators’ London-based, fixed-premium protection and indemnity business.
Guy Pierpoint, Chief Executive Officer, Thomas Miller Specialty, says:
“We have successfully completed this transaction creating an enlarged business which will continue to deliver a market leading proposition for clients. The majority of the Navigators' P&I team will continue their employment with Thomas Miller, thereby ensuring continuity of service and relationships”.
For further information, please contact:
Roland Cross / Jonathan Atkins – Four Broadgate
+44 (0) 20 3697 4200 / ThomasMillerGroup@fourbroadgate.com
Notes to editors:
Thomas Miller Specialty
Thomas Miller Specialty is a commercial Managing General Agency (MGA) offering leading global insurance and related risk management services across a number of sectors, including marine, offshore, aerospace, cyber & e-crime and kidnap & ransom.
All of their specialty risks are managed by Thomas Miller on behalf of Lloyd's of London and select company markets.
Thomas Miller is an international provider of market leading insurance services.
Founded in 1885, Thomas Miller’s origins are in the provision of management services to mutual organisations, particularly in the international transport and professional indemnity sectors; where today they manage a large percentage of the foremost insurance mutuals. Increasingly Thomas Miller applies its knowledge and expertise to the development of specialist privately owned businesses
Principal activities include:
- Management services for transport and professional indemnity insurance mutuals
- Managing general agency
- Professional services including technical and legal services, claims and captive management
- Investment management for institutions and private clients
- Administrative Penalty Imposed to Ships that Fail to Sign SPRO Agreement When Calling Chinese Ports: https://t.co/ZvNgT7zW41
- Serious housing problems hit highest rate in five years as 2.75 million more people now say house prices are a seri… https://t.co/SRkSplU8DO
- Looking forward to attending the Design Quality conference 'Achieving Well-Designed Places' this week. The event wi… https://t.co/v1N4n3N1Ae
- Can build to rent become the mainstream by 2025? Against the backdrop of the UK's housing shortage, BTR is increasi… https://t.co/rHLYqkcIMN
- Following our successful thought leadership lunch in Manchester last week, it's time to turn our thoughts to our ne… https://t.co/ADRxmZQyA6
- Update on immigration controls on seafarers in Brazil: https://t.co/LQL6jTne7t