Thomas Miller Investment Shortlisted for Professional Adviser Awards
- Date: 10/02/2015
Thomas Miller Investment have once again been shortlisted for the Professional Adviser awards in the ‘Best DFM’ category for the 2015 awards.
The Professional Adviser Awards celebrate excellence and achievement in the financial services industry. The ‘Best DFM’ award, which was introduced last year reflects the evolution of advisers’ investment operations.
Matt Lonsdale, head of intermediary business development, Thomas Miller Investment, says:
“It is very exciting to be in contention for this award for a 2nd year running. This achievement is a reflection of our recent hard work on our DFM business as we continue to commit to providing the investment outcomes that clients need and the service that financial advisers deserve.”
“The nomination also coincides with Thomas Miller Investment receiving a 5 Star Rating for Discretionary Investment Management, and a 4 Star Rating for its Model Portfolio Service from Defaqto, a leading independent financial research company in the UK.”
“We are delighted to have received such recognition and look forward to the awards on the 12th February.”
- London's housing crisis - Is 'smart construction' the answer? Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, discusses how offsite can help… https://t.co/JCjCkU1gmO
- A highlights video is available from our thought leadership event in Marlow last month with guest speaker… https://t.co/0ShxjAoqn2
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL