Thomas Miller Investment Shortlisted for Professional Adviser Awards
- Date: 10/02/2015
Thomas Miller Investment have once again been shortlisted for the Professional Adviser awards in the ‘Best DFM’ category for the 2015 awards.
The Professional Adviser Awards celebrate excellence and achievement in the financial services industry. The ‘Best DFM’ award, which was introduced last year reflects the evolution of advisers’ investment operations.
Matt Lonsdale, head of intermediary business development, Thomas Miller Investment, says:
“It is very exciting to be in contention for this award for a 2nd year running. This achievement is a reflection of our recent hard work on our DFM business as we continue to commit to providing the investment outcomes that clients need and the service that financial advisers deserve.”
“The nomination also coincides with Thomas Miller Investment receiving a 5 Star Rating for Discretionary Investment Management, and a 4 Star Rating for its Model Portfolio Service from Defaqto, a leading independent financial research company in the UK.”
“We are delighted to have received such recognition and look forward to the awards on the 12th February.”
- The UK Club is delighted to have been shortlisted for Safety at Sea Best safety Product of the Year Award for its i… https://t.co/YnQzb9BzHC
- 150th Competition - Your idea can cover all aspects of safety from innovation in seafarer wellbeing through to a… https://t.co/Sw254Rtbcx
- The Customer View. The first in a new series of case studies details a development of detached eco houses and apart… https://t.co/AcWhSpZxeV
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e