Thomas Miller Investment: Richards & Gelling named as Isle of Man Future Leaders
- Date: 09/04/2014
Tom Richards and Carolyn Gelling have been named by Citywealth Magazine as 'Isle of Man Future Leaders' in their special feature.
The list celebrates up and coming leaders in the Isle of Man. It recognises the high profile and excellence these individuals have already achieved in helping to promote business excellence in their home jurisdiction and consolidating the reputations of the financial services industry globally.
The Isle of Man Future Leaders list has been created from a mix of submissions and feedback and recommendations from the global financial services industry.
To read the full feature please click here.
- Club 18-30s we want to find and develop the next great thinkers and put safety first. Enter our competition and b… https://t.co/Igp9STzexF
- Following a recent significant change to the Singapore Companies Act, it is no longer necessary to register a shipo… https://t.co/Tmh0nHrwK1
- Simply enter our Investing In A Safer Tomorrow competition and share your brainwaves. Theres a $50,000 prize po… https://t.co/NK844LhD03
- Did you read our latest press release about the owner who claimed against a manager for failure to update their bal… https://t.co/h6P3xH8uq9
- Looking forward to the Offsite Construction Show at ExCel next week and great chance to see the offsite industry un… https://t.co/zVvs7kKvPP