Thomas Miller Investment: Richards & Gelling named as Isle of Man Future Leaders
- Date: 09/04/2014
Tom Richards and Carolyn Gelling have been named by Citywealth Magazine as 'Isle of Man Future Leaders' in their special feature.
The list celebrates up and coming leaders in the Isle of Man. It recognises the high profile and excellence these individuals have already achieved in helping to promote business excellence in their home jurisdiction and consolidating the reputations of the financial services industry globally.
The Isle of Man Future Leaders list has been created from a mix of submissions and feedback and recommendations from the global financial services industry.
To read the full feature please click here.
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z