Thomas Miller Investment: Richards & Gelling named as Isle of Man Future Leaders
- Date: 09/04/2014
Tom Richards and Carolyn Gelling have been named by Citywealth Magazine as 'Isle of Man Future Leaders' in their special feature.
The list celebrates up and coming leaders in the Isle of Man. It recognises the high profile and excellence these individuals have already achieved in helping to promote business excellence in their home jurisdiction and consolidating the reputations of the financial services industry globally.
The Isle of Man Future Leaders list has been created from a mix of submissions and feedback and recommendations from the global financial services industry.
To read the full feature please click here.
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG