Thomas Miller Investment: Managing Director appointed
- Date: 13/11/2013
Thomas Miller Investment (Isle of Man) Limited, a member of the 128 year old Thomas Miller Group of companies, has appointed David Thomas to the role of Managing Director.
David has been promoted to lead Thomas Miller Investment in the Isle of Man after a period of significant new business growth for the company on the back of good investment performance and the completion of extensive work on its operational infrastructure over the past 18 months.
David joined Thomas Miller Investment in late 2008 to manage mandates for the firm’s institutional clients and became an Investment Director in April 2010. He has previously held senior investment management roles at Singer & Freidlander Investment Management, Collins Stewart and Capital International.
Mike Balfour, Chief Executive, Thomas Miller Investment says:
“David has fantastic experience in the industry and is the perfect candidate to manage our expanding offshore operations in the Isle of Man. This promotion is a reflection of the ability and commitment he has displayed since he joined us in 2008. Following strong investment performance and good inflows across both our institutional and private client businesses, David’s appointment will help to manage Thomas Miller Investment (Isle of Man) with increased impetus.”
- A reminder that the Americas office is closed today for a public holiday. Out of Hours contact details available he… https://t.co/ah8vNar3B9
- Circular 2/18: Maritime Labour Convention 2006 as amended (MLC) – liability for uninsured MLC liabilities: https://t.co/x1G5SxtSYZ
- The Crew Health team together with their accredited clinics provide the latest advice and information on a range of… https://t.co/lmPyltT2SU
- The UK P&I Quarterly Legal Updates (QLUs) aim to provide Members with summaries and discussions of legal cases whic… https://t.co/ddTL0HGJZe
- Our regional offices are closed today for the bank holidays. Duty mobile details are available here: https://t.co/Z0pwDQ9W0u