Thomas Miller Investment: Managing Director appointed
- Date: 13/11/2013
Thomas Miller Investment (Isle of Man) Limited, a member of the 128 year old Thomas Miller Group of companies, has appointed David Thomas to the role of Managing Director.
David has been promoted to lead Thomas Miller Investment in the Isle of Man after a period of significant new business growth for the company on the back of good investment performance and the completion of extensive work on its operational infrastructure over the past 18 months.
David joined Thomas Miller Investment in late 2008 to manage mandates for the firm’s institutional clients and became an Investment Director in April 2010. He has previously held senior investment management roles at Singer & Freidlander Investment Management, Collins Stewart and Capital International.
Mike Balfour, Chief Executive, Thomas Miller Investment says:
“David has fantastic experience in the industry and is the perfect candidate to manage our expanding offshore operations in the Isle of Man. This promotion is a reflection of the ability and commitment he has displayed since he joined us in 2008. Following strong investment performance and good inflows across both our institutional and private client businesses, David’s appointment will help to manage Thomas Miller Investment (Isle of Man) with increased impetus.”
- Administrative Penalty Imposed to Ships that Fail to Sign SPRO Agreement When Calling Chinese Ports: https://t.co/ZvNgT7zW41
- Serious housing problems hit highest rate in five years as 2.75 million more people now say house prices are a seri… https://t.co/SRkSplU8DO
- Looking forward to attending the Design Quality conference 'Achieving Well-Designed Places' this week. The event wi… https://t.co/v1N4n3N1Ae
- Can build to rent become the mainstream by 2025? Against the backdrop of the UK's housing shortage, BTR is increasi… https://t.co/rHLYqkcIMN
- Following our successful thought leadership lunch in Manchester last week, it's time to turn our thoughts to our ne… https://t.co/ADRxmZQyA6
- Update on immigration controls on seafarers in Brazil: https://t.co/LQL6jTne7t