Thomas Miller Investment Launches New Bond Funds
- Date: 29/07/2015
Thomas Miller Investment (TMI), a member of the 129 year old Thomas Miller Group of companies, announces the launch of two Dublin-domiciled UCITS compliant bond funds.
The TMI Sterling Bond Fund and TMI US Dollar Bond Fund are both registered for sale in the UK, and offer exposure to a diversified portfolio of debt and debt-related instruments. They are designed to maximise total return with a focus upon income generation, with long term preservation of capital. The funds will pay a semi-annual income distribution.
The funds are co-managed by Thomas Miller Investment’s James Penn and Rob Brockbanks.
Earlier this month Thomas Miller Investment launched a Diversified Assets Fund.
Carolyn Gelling, Director and Head of Collective Investment Funds, Thomas Miller Investment, says:
"We are glad to be able to offer these bond funds which will allow access to our institutional fund management and research capabilities and expertise in fixed income asset selection within a liquid, daily dealing solution. TMI has a long history and successful track record in fixed income investing, and these funds are designed to offer access to an actively managed portfolio of diversified fixed income securities, which has the flexibility to respond to anticipated changes in interest rates and use various strategies to preserve capital whilst seeking a consistent dividend. The underlying portfolio’s have a bias towards high quality corporate issuers, but also have the flexibility to use sovereign paper and other fixed income instruments within their stock selection."
The launch of the bond funds is part of Thomas Miller Investment’s objective to grow its Collective Investment Funds business.
Thomas Miller Investment managed similar funds offshore since 2009 and until recently and from which it can demonstrate an impressive performance track record. The re-launch in Dublin is aimed at making the funds more readily available to intermediaries, family offices, wealth managers, fund of funds and self-directed investors within the EU.
- The UK Club is delighted to have been shortlisted for Safety at Sea Best safety Product of the Year Award for its i… https://t.co/YnQzb9BzHC
- 150th Competition - Your idea can cover all aspects of safety from innovation in seafarer wellbeing through to a… https://t.co/Sw254Rtbcx
- The Customer View. The first in a new series of case studies details a development of detached eco houses and apart… https://t.co/AcWhSpZxeV
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e