Thomas Miller Investment Launches Diversified Assets Fund
- Date: 15/07/2015
Thomas Miller Investment, a member of the 129 year old Thomas Miller Group of companies, announces the launch of its Dublin domiciled UCITS compliant Diversified Assets Fund.
The fund offers exposure to a broad range of alternative sectors providing a single investment solution for investors looking to add diversification to their portfolio. It is designed to deliver absolute returns over an economic cycle, with lower volatility than equity markets while exhibiting a low correlation to traditional asset classes.
The fund is co-advised by Thomas Miller Investment’s Abi Oladimeji and Mark McKenzie.
Carolyn Gelling, Director & Head of Collective Investment Funds, Thomas Miller Investment, says: “We are pleased to be able to offer this new fund which will allow access to our institutional fund management and research capabilities and expertise in alternative asset selection within a liquid, daily dealing solution. We believe the inclusion of the TMI Diversified Assets fund within a wider balanced portfolio can improve overall risk-adjusted returns.
“Our motivation for launching this fund is part of our overall objective to grow our Collective Investment Funds business and as part of TMI’s vision to be recognised as a leading investment manager.”
TMI has managed a similar fund offshore until recently and from which it can demonstrate past performance track record. . Its relocation comes with a view to making it more readily available to intermediaries, family offices and self-directed investors within the EU.
For further information please contact:
Roland Cross / Shelly Durrant / Ed Hooper
T: 020 7726 6111
Note to Editors:
Thomas Miller Investment
Thomas Miller Investment provides investment and wealth management to institutions and private clients both on and offshore.
Thomas Miller Investment was formed as a separate Investment business over 25 years ago and has total assets under management of over £2.9bn. It’s investment and wealth management teams are based in London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Southampton and the Isle of Man
Thomas Miller Investment is the trading name of the businesses in the Thomas Miller Investment Group. Thomas Miller Investment Ltd and Thomas Miller Wealth Management Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Thomas Miller Investment (Isle of Man) Limited is licensed by the Financial Supervision Commission of the Isle of Man.
Thomas Miller is an independent and international provider of insurance, professional and investment services.
Founded in 1885, Thomas Miller’s origins are in the provision of management services to mutual organisations, particularly in the international transport and professional indemnity sectors; where today they manage a large percentage of the foremost insurance mutuals. Thomas Miller also manages insurance facilities for all the self-employed barristers in England & Wales, as well as trustees of pension schemes, patent agents and housing associations.
Principal activities include:
- Management services for transport and professional indemnity insurance mutuals
- Investment and wealth management for institutions and private clients
- Professional services
- Building defects insurance
- Club 18-30s we want to find and develop the next great thinkers and put safety first. Enter our competition and b… https://t.co/Igp9STzexF
- Following a recent significant change to the Singapore Companies Act, it is no longer necessary to register a shipo… https://t.co/Tmh0nHrwK1
- Simply enter our Investing In A Safer Tomorrow competition and share your brainwaves. Theres a $50,000 prize po… https://t.co/NK844LhD03
- Did you read our latest press release about the owner who claimed against a manager for failure to update their bal… https://t.co/h6P3xH8uq9
- Looking forward to the Offsite Construction Show at ExCel next week and great chance to see the offsite industry un… https://t.co/zVvs7kKvPP