Thomas Miller Investment: Harry Morgan has been elected to the AIC Board
- Date: 23/01/2014
From Money Marketing:
Harry Morgan (Thomas Miller Investment) and Simon Crinage (JP Morgan Asset Management) and have been elected to the board of the Association of Investment Companies (AIC) as David Barron and Gill Nott step down.
JPMAM head of investment trusts Simon Crinage and Thomas Miller Investment head of UK private investment management Harry Morgan will replace the exiting board members.
AIC chairman Andrew Bell says: “Simon brings an experienced and practical insight to the challenges and opportunities the industry faces which, together with Harry’s experience in wealth management and his experience as a seasoned investor in investment companies, will be valuable assets to the AIC board as we move forward into 2014.
To read the full release on Fund Strategy click here
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG