Thomas Miller Investment: Harry Morgan has been elected to the AIC Board
- Date: 23/01/2014
From Money Marketing:
Harry Morgan (Thomas Miller Investment) and Simon Crinage (JP Morgan Asset Management) and have been elected to the board of the Association of Investment Companies (AIC) as David Barron and Gill Nott step down.
JPMAM head of investment trusts Simon Crinage and Thomas Miller Investment head of UK private investment management Harry Morgan will replace the exiting board members.
AIC chairman Andrew Bell says: “Simon brings an experienced and practical insight to the challenges and opportunities the industry faces which, together with Harry’s experience in wealth management and his experience as a seasoned investor in investment companies, will be valuable assets to the AIC board as we move forward into 2014.
To read the full release on Fund Strategy click here
- "As far as we are concerned BLP Insurance 'ticks all the boxes' in delivering customer satisfaction". The 4th in ou… https://t.co/9zL8Zq4m0S
- Nearly a quarter of people consider a lack of quality of build to be a major disadvantage of buying a new build hom… https://t.co/LUsMNQxblY
- Grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, simply by playing BLP Bricks, our take on the classic 80's Tetris. T… https://t.co/XBpZ3fdw64
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/gKP7Fd4NSH
- Urban regeneration offers an important opportunity to help address the UK's housing crisis. BLP's Kim Vernau highli… https://t.co/iQjqAGAjce
- Did you read our latest press release? Ship agent liable for negligence leading to excessive dunnage disposal charg… https://t.co/QrVK9x7imj
- Why do Seagulls fly over the sea? ....because if they flew over the bay they'd be bagels. #NationalTellAJokeDay
- Why did the shore blush? ...because the seaweed #nationaltellajokeday