Thomas Miller Investment: Harry Morgan has been elected to the AIC Board
- Date: 23/01/2014
From Money Marketing:
Harry Morgan (Thomas Miller Investment) and Simon Crinage (JP Morgan Asset Management) and have been elected to the board of the Association of Investment Companies (AIC) as David Barron and Gill Nott step down.
JPMAM head of investment trusts Simon Crinage and Thomas Miller Investment head of UK private investment management Harry Morgan will replace the exiting board members.
AIC chairman Andrew Bell says: “Simon brings an experienced and practical insight to the challenges and opportunities the industry faces which, together with Harry’s experience in wealth management and his experience as a seasoned investor in investment companies, will be valuable assets to the AIC board as we move forward into 2014.
To read the full release on Fund Strategy click here
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z