Thomas Miller Investment: Harry Morgan has been elected to the AIC Board
- Date: 23/01/2014
From Money Marketing:
Harry Morgan (Thomas Miller Investment) and Simon Crinage (JP Morgan Asset Management) and have been elected to the board of the Association of Investment Companies (AIC) as David Barron and Gill Nott step down.
JPMAM head of investment trusts Simon Crinage and Thomas Miller Investment head of UK private investment management Harry Morgan will replace the exiting board members.
AIC chairman Andrew Bell says: “Simon brings an experienced and practical insight to the challenges and opportunities the industry faces which, together with Harry’s experience in wealth management and his experience as a seasoned investor in investment companies, will be valuable assets to the AIC board as we move forward into 2014.
To read the full release on Fund Strategy click here
- This week's View from the Front is now available to download from our website. Daniel Smith, Investment Analyst, e… https://t.co/iz4B9QZUGB
- Kim Vernau highlights the key points from an interactive discussion for industry peers where guest speaker Paul Nas… https://t.co/KQV4UiQRxr
- The UK housing market is broken at every level with everyone from first timer buyers, second-steppers to downsizers… https://t.co/5E01NFo6Sc
- Safety starts with people. It’s the people that stop accidents from happening.From People to port and everything in… https://t.co/dUSDj8n0e1
- The US Coast Guard has provided a recap concerning compliance date extensions and type approval of ballast water ma… https://t.co/rxW3WZp9Cm