Thomas Miller Investment granted license to provide investment advisory services to collective investment schemes
- Date: 14/02/2014
Thomas Miller Investment (Isle of Man) Limited has been granted an extension to its Financial Services license by the Isle of Man Financial Supervision Commission. The company now provides investment advisory services to collective investment schemes under a Class 3 (7) license permission as defined by the Financial Services Act 2008. This is in addition to the investment management services already provided to institutions, private clients and collective investment schemes.
Commenting, Carolyn Gelling, Head of Collective Investment Funds at Thomas Miller Investment said, ‘This further license permission allows for a complimentary service to be added to the existing stable of TMI services for the professional marketplace. TMI has a long standing reputation for delivering risk managed investment performance, through investment and development of an experienced and skilled Investment Management team. It is pleasing to extend aspects of this resource into the collective investment scheme arena and collaborate and partner with other professionals to deliver bespoke and tailored investment solutions.’
In addition to its existing Investment Manager appointments to collective investment schemes, TMI has recently been appointed to its first Investment Advisor role.
- The UK Club is delighted to have been shortlisted for Safety at Sea Best safety Product of the Year Award for its i… https://t.co/YnQzb9BzHC
- 150th Competition - Your idea can cover all aspects of safety from innovation in seafarer wellbeing through to a… https://t.co/Sw254Rtbcx
- The Customer View. The first in a new series of case studies details a development of detached eco houses and apart… https://t.co/AcWhSpZxeV
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e