Thomas Miller Investment granted license to provide investment advisory services to collective investment schemes
- Date: 14/02/2014
Thomas Miller Investment (Isle of Man) Limited has been granted an extension to its Financial Services license by the Isle of Man Financial Supervision Commission. The company now provides investment advisory services to collective investment schemes under a Class 3 (7) license permission as defined by the Financial Services Act 2008. This is in addition to the investment management services already provided to institutions, private clients and collective investment schemes.
Commenting, Carolyn Gelling, Head of Collective Investment Funds at Thomas Miller Investment said, ‘This further license permission allows for a complimentary service to be added to the existing stable of TMI services for the professional marketplace. TMI has a long standing reputation for delivering risk managed investment performance, through investment and development of an experienced and skilled Investment Management team. It is pleasing to extend aspects of this resource into the collective investment scheme arena and collaborate and partner with other professionals to deliver bespoke and tailored investment solutions.’
In addition to its existing Investment Manager appointments to collective investment schemes, TMI has recently been appointed to its first Investment Advisor role.
- London's housing crisis - Is 'smart construction' the answer? Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, discusses how offsite can help… https://t.co/JCjCkU1gmO
- A highlights video is available from our thought leadership event in Marlow last month with guest speaker… https://t.co/0ShxjAoqn2
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL