Thomas Miller Investment Appoints Senior Portfolio Manager
- Date: 24/10/2014
Thomas Miller Investment Limited, a member of the 128 year old Thomas Miller Group of companies, has appointed Scott Baikie, as senior portfolio manager, to strengthen Thomas Miller Investment’s private client business.
Scott joins from Adam & Company Investment Management where he was an Associate Director, having joined the firm in April 2006. With more than 16 years financial services experience he began his career at Lindsay Solicitors as an Investment Manager. Scott specialises in private client portfolio management and direct equity research.
His appointment follows the recent promotion of Andrew Herberts to Head of Private Investment Management (UK).
Mike Balfour, Chief Executive, Thomas Miller Investment says:
“This is an exciting time for Thomas Miller Investment as we continue to expand our Private Client Portfolio Management business. Scott’s expertise will enhance the service provided to our growing client base.
“We look forward to working with Scott as we continue to grow Thomas Miller Investment into a leading investment management business.”
Thomas Miller Investment has funds under management of approximately £2.4 billion and manages tailored investment portfolios for insurance mutuals, charities, pension schemes, governments and private clients.
- Club 18-30s we want to find and develop the next great thinkers and put safety first. Enter our competition and b… https://t.co/Igp9STzexF
- Following a recent significant change to the Singapore Companies Act, it is no longer necessary to register a shipo… https://t.co/Tmh0nHrwK1
- Simply enter our Investing In A Safer Tomorrow competition and share your brainwaves. Theres a $50,000 prize po… https://t.co/NK844LhD03
- Did you read our latest press release about the owner who claimed against a manager for failure to update their bal… https://t.co/h6P3xH8uq9
- Looking forward to the Offsite Construction Show at ExCel next week and great chance to see the offsite industry un… https://t.co/zVvs7kKvPP