Thomas Miller Investment Appoints Senior Portfolio Manager
- Date: 24/10/2014
Thomas Miller Investment Limited, a member of the 128 year old Thomas Miller Group of companies, has appointed Scott Baikie, as senior portfolio manager, to strengthen Thomas Miller Investment’s private client business.
Scott joins from Adam & Company Investment Management where he was an Associate Director, having joined the firm in April 2006. With more than 16 years financial services experience he began his career at Lindsay Solicitors as an Investment Manager. Scott specialises in private client portfolio management and direct equity research.
His appointment follows the recent promotion of Andrew Herberts to Head of Private Investment Management (UK).
Mike Balfour, Chief Executive, Thomas Miller Investment says:
“This is an exciting time for Thomas Miller Investment as we continue to expand our Private Client Portfolio Management business. Scott’s expertise will enhance the service provided to our growing client base.
“We look forward to working with Scott as we continue to grow Thomas Miller Investment into a leading investment management business.”
Thomas Miller Investment has funds under management of approximately £2.4 billion and manages tailored investment portfolios for insurance mutuals, charities, pension schemes, governments and private clients.
- London's housing crisis - Is 'smart construction' the answer? Kim Vernau, BLP's CEO, discusses how offsite can help… https://t.co/JCjCkU1gmO
- A highlights video is available from our thought leadership event in Marlow last month with guest speaker… https://t.co/0ShxjAoqn2
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL