Thomas Miller Investment Appoints Private Client Partner
- Date: 11/05/2015
Thomas Miller Investment, a member of the 129 year old Thomas Miller Group of companies, has appointed Matthew Brown as Private Client Partner to help drive the growth of Thomas Miller Investment’s wealth management services in London.
Matthew previously worked at Broadstone Group before its acquisition by Thomas Miller Investment, where he was Executive and Retirement Services Director, having joined the firm in September 2006. Matthew has more than 10 years experience in financial services, in a variety of investment and consulting roles.
Matt Phillips, Managing Director at Thomas Miller Wealth Management, says:
“We are delighted to welcome Matthew to the team. This is an exciting time for Thomas Miller Wealth Management as we expand our private client offerings and reach. Matthew’s expertise will enhance the services we provide to our clients and help us strengthen the quality of our financial advice.
“We look forward to working with Matthew as we continue to grow Thomas Miller Wealth Management into a leading financial planning business.”
Matthew Brown added: “I am delighted to have joined the Thomas Miller Wealth Management team and look forward to developing their private client services.”
Thomas Miller Investment has funds under management of over £2.9 billion and provides investment management services for private clients, insurance mutuals, charities, pension schemes and government.
- We want to put safety in the hands of everyone. Enter our 150th Anniversary competition - "investing in a safer tom… https://t.co/k8uBLzoQB2
- QLU Spring 2018: LOIs revisited: https://t.co/lK2CVI1UtJ
- Safety in shipping starts with thinkers, creators, disruptors, self-starters, makers, challengers, originators, har… https://t.co/1AeO4Hty6e
- QLU Spring 2018: When will the court stay an English claim on forum non conveniens grounds and set aside an anti-su… https://t.co/OGakB74Gvr
- Boosted by the imminent arrival of Crossrail, the Isle of Dogs is experiencing unprecedented change. New London Arc… https://t.co/WXVzTlo20D
- Big thinking. From people to port. From seafarer wellbeing to a tangible invention. From physical safety to navigat… https://t.co/Ei6bl6i2tG