Thomas Miller Investment Appoints Private Client Partner
- Date: 11/05/2015
Thomas Miller Investment, a member of the 129 year old Thomas Miller Group of companies, has appointed Matthew Brown as Private Client Partner to help drive the growth of Thomas Miller Investment’s wealth management services in London.
Matthew previously worked at Broadstone Group before its acquisition by Thomas Miller Investment, where he was Executive and Retirement Services Director, having joined the firm in September 2006. Matthew has more than 10 years experience in financial services, in a variety of investment and consulting roles.
Matt Phillips, Managing Director at Thomas Miller Wealth Management, says:
“We are delighted to welcome Matthew to the team. This is an exciting time for Thomas Miller Wealth Management as we expand our private client offerings and reach. Matthew’s expertise will enhance the services we provide to our clients and help us strengthen the quality of our financial advice.
“We look forward to working with Matthew as we continue to grow Thomas Miller Wealth Management into a leading financial planning business.”
Matthew Brown added: “I am delighted to have joined the Thomas Miller Wealth Management team and look forward to developing their private client services.”
Thomas Miller Investment has funds under management of over £2.9 billion and provides investment management services for private clients, insurance mutuals, charities, pension schemes and government.
- "As far as we are concerned BLP Insurance 'ticks all the boxes' in delivering customer satisfaction". The 4th in ou… https://t.co/9zL8Zq4m0S
- Nearly a quarter of people consider a lack of quality of build to be a major disadvantage of buying a new build hom… https://t.co/LUsMNQxblY
- Grab your chance to win a great day out for 2, simply by playing BLP Bricks, our take on the classic 80's Tetris. T… https://t.co/XBpZ3fdw64
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/gKP7Fd4NSH
- Urban regeneration offers an important opportunity to help address the UK's housing crisis. BLP's Kim Vernau highli… https://t.co/iQjqAGAjce
- Did you read our latest press release? Ship agent liable for negligence leading to excessive dunnage disposal charg… https://t.co/QrVK9x7imj
- Why do Seagulls fly over the sea? ....because if they flew over the bay they'd be bagels. #NationalTellAJokeDay
- Why did the shore blush? ...because the seaweed #nationaltellajokeday