Thomas Miller Investment Appoints Private Client Partner
- Date: 11/05/2015
Thomas Miller Investment, a member of the 129 year old Thomas Miller Group of companies, has appointed Matthew Brown as Private Client Partner to help drive the growth of Thomas Miller Investment’s wealth management services in London.
Matthew previously worked at Broadstone Group before its acquisition by Thomas Miller Investment, where he was Executive and Retirement Services Director, having joined the firm in September 2006. Matthew has more than 10 years experience in financial services, in a variety of investment and consulting roles.
Matt Phillips, Managing Director at Thomas Miller Wealth Management, says:
“We are delighted to welcome Matthew to the team. This is an exciting time for Thomas Miller Wealth Management as we expand our private client offerings and reach. Matthew’s expertise will enhance the services we provide to our clients and help us strengthen the quality of our financial advice.
“We look forward to working with Matthew as we continue to grow Thomas Miller Wealth Management into a leading financial planning business.”
Matthew Brown added: “I am delighted to have joined the Thomas Miller Wealth Management team and look forward to developing their private client services.”
Thomas Miller Investment has funds under management of over £2.9 billion and provides investment management services for private clients, insurance mutuals, charities, pension schemes and government.
- Read the latest update from the Club here: https://t.co/vVJW3DkXfD
- BLP has signed up to the Consumer Code for New Homes which ensures best practice and the highest standards of after… https://t.co/9KFLfc9kuw
- Modern methods of construction are critical in helping to solve the UK housing shortage says BLP's Sam Ferneley at… https://t.co/LhjjFfByjR
- Whitepapers with the main content from BLP's last two thought leadership events, on the value of urban regeneration… https://t.co/fr1BDsWUEL
- BLP’s Jeff Maxted has been invited by the Minister of State for Housing and Planning to join the joint working grou… https://t.co/aks9WeE74Z